Cartoon screenshot thread

Dolphin pic is up.

This time I have a request! Could somebody get a screenshot of the pink dragon from the South Park episode "Guitar Queer-o"?

Well, this site, allsp.com, has every single South Park episode (including that one) uploaded, you can maybe get a screenshot there (I can't).

The site has a pop-up problem though.

Can you also flower that spits fire underwater but don't remember the name cartoon in oh brother? which is in TAoSMB3.

Hey Booster can you upload a better quality pic of enemies for me?
A single albatoss
A single Beezo
A single Bob-omb
A single flurry
A fryguy
A mouser
A single Hoopster
A single ostro
A phanto
A single pidgit
A single tweeter
A single Rocky Wrench
A single Hot Foot
A single Thwomp
That's it for now.

I'll get to it hopefully in the next week or so. I just want to relax for a bit, my holiday's been really stressful and now it's almost over.

Also this is for the super mario world cartoons:
Ball'N'Chain-Send in the Clown
Volcano Lotus-Send in the clown

We don't really need single pictures of enemies. Sometimes the only good shots of them are group shots. A few of the ones you mentioned also seemed to be pretty good in quality.

Here's what I can do:

Beezo, Fryguy, Mouser, Hoopster, Phanto, Pidgit (maybe), Rocky Wrench, and maybe the SMW ones.

BTW do you know which episode I could find a normal Tweeter in? Tell me and I'll look.

But I just want you to upload single enemies for me because I am interested in collecting enemies cartoon pics for unknown reasons.

There is no shot of a single Hoopster anywhere, so cross that off your list.

Most Ostro shots show them either in groups, or only their upper half/face, because someone is riding them. I can't think of any instance of a single, full-body Ostro shot.

The Albatoss and Flurry pics are pretty good anyway.

Edit: The only good single Pidgit pic I can find is of one wearing sunglasses and playing a saxophone.

Well, I've taken all the shots that I believe are worth taking, and will be uploading them soon.

Again for SMB3 can you upload these for better quality?
Pile Driver Micro-Goomba
Boo
Dry bones
Hot Foot
Thwomp
Big bertha
Fire Snake
Fire Chomp
Chain Chomp
wiggler
sumo brother
monty mole
banzai bill
blargg

Big Mouth being annoying in some TAoSMB3 episode!

8aegeol.jpg

It's hard to find Big Mouth being annoying outside of him just rambling on about something.

You should reread the my first post of this topic FG, I asked for people not to overwhelm me with requests, as every picture takes a fair bit of time to hunt down, save as a screenshot and upload.

Booster would you mind uploading these pics if its not too much trouble?
MAMA LUIGI:
sumo Brother
Banzai Bill
Blargg
And also a fire snake in TAoSMB3.
That's it for now.

Could you get me a Cheatsy Koopa, and Hip and Hop Koopa screenshots? Just individually'd be fine. I'd also prefer from AoSMB3, please.

Back