If Mario stopped

yoshster

Whomp
If Mario games cease to be made,what would u do?

I'd Play the Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi and Super Smash Bros. series, unless you meant those too. I'd have to switch to full time Pokemon/Kirby/Other than.

Sir Grodus said:
Play the Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi and Super Smash Bros. series, unless you meant those two. I'd have to switch to full time Pokemon/Kirby/Other than.

yea I meant those also,I'd probably fall into spiraling depression

Yeah, plus theres still the old games, unless they're recalled or something, every last one of them...

My wall would be broken.
Why? Bacause walls often break when you repeatedly smash your head against them.

I would go into a Animal Crossing-playing life. Well, I already DO... but yeah. You get the point.

AC isn't that great. I'd probably get into... some other game. Maybe Kirby. Always wanted to play a Kirby game.

How bout if Nintendo ceased to exist :shock: i would :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
and b :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :ejavascript:emoticon(':evil:')
Evil or Very Madvil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Theres still Sony and Microsoft. Yes, I said it. Flame me if you will.

*pass a flame shield* Make good use of it, MAH BOY.

If Mario stopped, well... I would be playing Gradius, then.

What if aliens were 2 invade Earth and they destroy video games and ban there creation

I doubt aliens would invade Earth just to do that; they would more than likely either enslave us, exterminate us or eat us.

YellowYoshi398 said:
AC isn't that great. I'd probably get into... some other game. Maybe Kirby. Always wanted to play a Kirby game.

You obviously haven't played the game enough. If you play for a month every day, you'll know what the fuss is about.

Mario doesn't exist!? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :cry:

Oh wait, that's a question... :lol:

If Mario doesn't exist, I would play my oldies, Rocks 'n' Diamonds! A
boulder-dash game where your job is to hunt for diamonds 'n' gems! (Hence
the title of the game, ;)) But there are craze dayzee puzzles hidden in the
levels that will KILL the player like bugs, spaceships, clone pac-mans, and
MORE!!!. Good luck... *throws a boulder at you readin this*

If there were no more video games, I'd watch TV.

I would commit suicide and be famous... I think...

Back