The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I am going to be away for most of the day, and I will probably not return until tomorrow. So see you all later!

I am back from vacation guys! It was awesome, other than the cockroaches everywhere.....

Anyway, Chicago tolls are ridiculous.

Kentucky and Tennessee are really pretty.

You would have noticed my lack of activity, it's because this Park lacks Internet, even using the T-Mobile Internet Stick.
For this reason, I had to cut off my activity on somewhat all busy Forums, since the Internet is way to slow to keep up with them.

Until at least November 2012, you can contact me via tge following places:
CW-Games (click the Mario thingy in my Signature).
The 3DS Capture Thread on SDA (Lakituthequick knows what I mean).
GTalk (if you have GMail, my Address is in my Signature).

So I'm back from my vacation to Cuba. If you were watching the weather channel, you may know that a hurricane (dubbed Hurricane Isaac) passed over the area halfway through my stay. Fun.

In all seriousness, it was only a level 1 hurricane, and the hotel didn't get hit too hard, so all I had to worry about was coming home without a decent tan. However, I was treated to a pigeon literally smacking into the glass door that leads to the balcony, complete with an audible THUNK. Other highlights include me getting access to the computers the hotel provides, only to find out that not only is it incredibly slow, I couldn't log onto this forum. Everything else can be logged onto perfectly fine, but since cookies weren't enabled, according to the computer, I couldn't log on.

[/rant]

New Super Mario said:
I am back from vacation guys! It was awesome, other than the *bleep*roaches everywhere.....

Anyway, Chicago tolls are ridiculous.

Kentucky and Tennessee are really pretty.
How nice on are way home from Kansas City we went through a toll out in Dixon, Il that was like $4. And I live in the Chicago area.

I am going to school tomorrow. I leave 7:00 and get back at 3:15

Rat said:
GreenDisaster said:
So I'm back from my vacation to Cuba.

Wow, how different is it than Canada?
Cuba is hot. Canada is cold.

In all seriousness, I didn't actually go anywhere other than the hotel, since on the way to the hotel, literally every single building looked like it was going to fall apart. Temperature-wise, though, Cuba beats Canada easily... until the hurricane started coming. It was still rather humid, but it was a lot cooler than it was before.

Isaac, and his mother. Lived in a small house, on a hill.
Isaac kept to himself. Drawing pictures, and playing with his toys,
as his mom watched christian broadcast on the television.
Life was simple. And they were both happy.
That was, until Isaac's mom heard a voice

Welcome back.
Nothing much happened apart from I was away for two weeks but was a little bit active thanks to free wifi

IceShadow1195 said:
NSY said:
How did you get banned.

And what happened to your Kooper avatar?

I got banned for severally flaming, what else?
Removed, didn't want it on my profile anymore.

Oh yes. I'm back.
Reasons Why I was gone:
1. Internet started to fail... And I missed on the BW Darkrai event...
2. I've been reading Warriors ALOT. I've finished the series, completly.
3. BW2 seriously took over. I got it and still haven't beat it. BECAUSE I CAN'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE! I just got Zorua....
5. PM:TTYD: I was replaying it...
6. I recently got into animating. (My art and animation suck but who cares!) I might upload one if anyone wants to see one.

Hey hey

Im back i put this here cuz i know its going to turn into crap

Back