The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Oh well hey guys.

I'm back... but not for very long.
To make you guys happy I'll be active here for a few days. But then I'll have to leave again.
And maybe I'll come back. Again.
But, when I'm gone, I'd like to have some Wikiers to talk to.
So you can like, send me a message on AIM or MSN.

Yeah.
When will that be?
Probably in July 2008, most likely on July 2nd....
Ooooh, good. :)
lolol nice try

ghostyoshi67 said:
PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
PaperStriker said:
ghostyoshi67 said:
Oh well hey guys.

I'm back... but not for very long.
To make you guys happy I'll be active here for a few days. But then I'll have to leave again.
And maybe I'll come back. Again.
But, when I'm gone, I'd like to have some Wikiers to talk to.
So you can like, send me a message on AIM or MSN.

Yeah.
When will that be?
Probably in July 2008, most likely on July 2nd....
Ooooh, bad. :(
lolol nice try
Fix'd.

xP

lol oh hay guys I'm back.
Came home early for some reason.
Vacation was awesome.
Btw, my birthday was on the 16th.
I hope you celebrated it. >:3

Yeah and I decided, I'm leaving for awhile on July 2nd.
Unfortunately, I might never come back, because I have to admit, I'm getting a bit tired of the site. But to make you guys happy, -maybe- I'll come back sometime, but very shortly.
And school is about to start again, so I'll be drowned in school work. That too.

Ok so um... hai!!!

ghostyoshi67 said:
xP

lol oh hay guys I'm back.
Came home early for some reason.
Vacation was awesome.
Btw, my birthday was on the 16th.
I hope you celebrated it. >:3

Yeah and I decided, I'm leaving for awhile on July 2nd.
Unfortunately, I might never come back, because I have to admit, I'm getting a bit tired of the site. But to make you guys happy, -maybe- I'll come back sometime, but very shortly.
And school is about to start again, so I'll be drowned in school work. That too.

Ok so um... hai!!!
I did, too, and I left for a little while (without announcing :P), but I came back. So that's no reason.

Ok guys... I thought about it a bit, and it's been decided.

Unfortunately... I'm leaving. For real. Right now.
Why? Well... I'm on alot of active internet communities, and to be honest, this place bores me. Plus I'm tired editing (yes I edit), so I'm leaving the Wiki too.

Remember, even not on the Wiki, you can still talk to me on my AIM, MSN, e-mail, or go to my webpage (DeviantArt). You can also play me in Brawl, my FC is in my sig. Note that I'm still practicing lolol

Goodbye everyone and everything, hopefully there will be a new member on the Wiki that is much more active than me.

Right now I don't have much time to post anything else... BYE!!! *logz out*

ghostyoshi67 said:

Why? Well... I'm on alot of active internet communities, and to be honest, this place bores me. Plus I'm tired editing (yes I edit), so I'm leaving the Wiki too.

Remember, even not on the Wiki, you can still talk to me on my AIM, MSN, e-mail, or go to my webpage (DeviantArt). You can also play me in Brawl, my FC is in my sig. Note that I'm still practicing lolol

Goodbye everyone and everything, hopefully there will be a new member on the Wiki that is much more active than me.

Lol, you edit?

I'm back from my long inactivity and I'm pretty confused with this new look :P

ghostyoshi67 said:

[porple] well this is pretty sad news but ok [/porple]

Well, I'm back (thank God). So, I'm gonna give you the whole scoop on why I left.

My father had a heartattack the day I left the wiki. Unfortunately, his a-hole boss fired him from his job, so we had no money coming into the house for bills and food; Mom's disabled so she can't work. So, for the past month, I've been working at Petco to bring in some money. With working 8 hours a day, reviewing homework to come back to 11th grade in September, doing my chores, and helping take care of my parents, I've had virtually NO time for anything. I haven't been on the internet, played games, swam, jogged, ANYTHING this past month. Luckily, Dad is doing better and mysteriously got rehired at his old job. I won't be as active now as I have been, but I plan to be on several times a week since life is easing up a bit. ;)

Woah, I didn't know that. At least your dad is doing better. ;) Glad to see you back,even if it isn't every day.

Welcome back St00bs, good to hear that!

On Monday, I'm going to Poshlandia, or as some heartless, ruthless, toothless people call it, "England". I'll be back on Friday, or something like that, and then I want to see everyone with some rocky road.

Smiddle said:
Welcome back St00bs, good to hear that!

On Monday, I'm going to Poshlandia, or as some heartless, ruthless, toothless people call it, "England". I'll be back on Friday, or something like that, and then I want to see everyone with some rocky road.
Ah yes, England, the losers of the Europe Cup.

Well ive been gone for *counts* forever because my friend got me a xbox360 ;D Ive been playing on all summer and then finally looked back down to these forums i miss and decided to come back because i knew all of you missed me [ :rolleyes: pure lie right there :rolleyes: ] . So, hi.....

chibizombie said:
Well ive been gone for *counts* forever because my friend got me a xbox360 ;D Ive been playing on all summer and then finally looked back down to these forumjs i miss and decided to come back because i knew all of you missed me [ :rolleyes: pure lie right there :rolleyes: ] . So, hi.....

I didn't miss cause I didnt/barely knew you. ANyway, O HAI 'DER

Back