The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I may have an active phase now.

fire MARIO bros said:
Resident Knife said:
I think I'll be on more.
YAYZ WELCOME BACK!!!! ;D ;D ;D
You don't even know him. Not even I know, and that's saying a lot (or not [lol, that rhymed]).

I completely forgot I was back! May as well let you know. ;)

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
I completely forgot I was back! May as well let you know. ;)

Welcome back. Have a garlic.
Why, thank you. *eats himself*

I have returned :eek: :posh:

I'm lost in a big gloppity-goop of melting cheese, and have yet to come back. J/K, I came back nearly ten days ago.

I'm back from a one week trip to Nova Scotia.

What happened while I was gone?

Blitzwing said:

I was wondering where you were. Oh, about 2 new Rudnicki socks(if you didn't know that already), not much else. Do you think PaperStriker is on vacation, or retired? (I hope he's not)

Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing said:

I was wondering where you were. Oh, about 2 new Rudnicki socks(if you didn't know that already), not much else. Do you think PaperStriker is on vacation, or retired? (I hope he's not)
The stupid PC didn't work. And so I used my time and collected all 6000 points in YI. :3 (and I hate the very loooooooooooooooong cave)

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing said:

The stupid PC didn't work. And so I used my time and collected all 6000 points in YI. :3 (and I hate the very loooooooooooooooong cave)

WHO DOESN'T

welcome back btw

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing said:

WHO DOESN'T

welcome back btw
Thank you.
(Kamek's Revenge and Endless World of Yoshis are also freakin' annoying levels, cuz they're so F***ING HARD)

I'm back from Bannedville;

I had to bike yesterday and Saturday. (and Saturday it was a nightmare)

Back