The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Yeah, but Im going away in a few days, but hopefully there will be wifi around at least one campsite.

Everyone seems to come back all at once. Wow! (O.O)

I am back even thought I disappeared for a single day.

some vandals damaged the cables that give internet in where I live which made the pc with fast internet (also has most of my stuff) lose it's internet.

so I had to go to mom's house so I could still come to this site... even thought it has a kind of slow internet and less memory (and also means no TF2, sorry Quizmo).

arachnidsGrip said:
I am back even thought I disappeared for a single day.

some vandals damaged the cables that give internet in where I live which made the pc with fast internet (also has most of my stuff) lose it's internet.

so I had to go to mom's house so I could still come to this site... even thought it has a kind of slow internet and less memory (and also means no TF2, sorry Quizmo).
That's okay!
It's too bad vandals wrecked your internet.

Im going on a two week holiday to france tomorrow, hopefully I will have some kind of internet access at one point.

Glad to see you two back.

Well, apparently I'm having a very abrubt beach trip. I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but I just wanted to post it before I forgot to. Be back Wednesday.

Ok at 8pm GMT Im leaving, as I have a blackberry I proboly will be able to post, but not in many threads, mostly in mafia games.

'3K said:
Well, apparently I'm having a very abrubt beach trip. I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but I just wanted to post it before I forgot to. Be back Wednesday.
And with that, POW! I'm gone!

I was in the middle of nowhere (forest), and there was no phone connection (and internet connection).
Now I'm still on vacation, but back in the cities.

I'm back from vacation (and the time I was back, was 2:49 AM, so it's that busy on this Forums, I didn't want to post on that time, on this Forums).

Back