The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Thanks, I have my laptop so I can so more
basically my parents are on holiday and me and my brother have been home along for over a week now
I was i charge of money for food and he keeps bugging me for money for takeaway when I don't want to give it to him as there is other food in the house.
The basically he started accusing me of 'spending the money on myself' when most of the money spent so far was food shopping for both of us and then the fact my parents are coming home earlier than expected to due bad weather he started blaming it on me and the fact I kept phoning when i got upset (as he has been making me feel awful a lot)
Basically his guilt tripping lead me to have a meltdown and my nan have to take me out of the house and now tonight I am staying at a family friends house and tomorrow my best friends house, but I will have more limited access than usual until my parents are home on Wednesday so I can go home

That's awful. You shouldn't be feeling that way when you're trying to be responsible.

Good luck Lily and Arfu and see ya icicle

Well I went over again, so I turned my data off.

I might be back a bit early depending on if our whole family goes over or not.

But when I come back, I'm gonna try and cut back on my activity here, so I can focus on making YouTube Poops (depending on if my parents can find Vegas 7 for my b-day). You will still find me on YouTube/YouChew as Frazer49.

I have come back, though I'm not happy nor proud of myself... in this time I was gone I did something which I'm not proud of... I tried to commit suicide. I tried to jump off of my appartment building, though someone just HAD to intervene in this action.... Goes to show how pathetic I truly am.

Ghetsis said:
I have come back, though I'm not happy nor proud of myself... in this time I was gone I did something which I'm not proud of... I tried to commit suicide. I tried to jump off of my appartment building, though someone just HAD to intervene in this action.... Goes to show how pathetic I truly am.

and i glad they did, would hate to see someone, or even think about someone around here to fall to suicide.

Hey if you need anything, im here for you, ive tried to commit suicide myself, so i can probably help out if you need a talk or two.

Epic Nitwit said:
well i've gotten back from camp
but there were some things that have happened there that have made me realise that there's things in my life that i really need to get sorted out. i have no idea how long this will take but i'll be really hoping and praying that it will happen soon.
i'll still try to keep hosting mafia game ii (i've put too much planning in to abandon it now) but otherwise i need to take a step back from this community - and honestly, a lot of my hobbies, like games, anime, etc as well. - for a while. i know i've talked about doing this before and failed, but i've really put off sorting this out for far too long. again, i'm hoping that i'll be able to come back soon but this is something that is definitely going to change how i live my life if i can manage to get it done, so who knows, i may not have as much time as i did before. i'm just really hoping i'll still be able to see you guys every now and again at the very least.
i don't want to make this 'goodbye'. this is just 'see you later' :mario:

well i can sort of consider this sorted out now. didn't exactly resolve itself exactly how i was hoping at the time and honestly i don't think it's even fully resolved yet but i do think its good enough for me to be able to come back again. i think i've realised that its sort of not something that can be fixed in a short amount of time and then suddenly everything changes but its something that needs to take place over a long period of time to gradually happen. but i can confidently say that i think things have improved a pretty good amount over the past month so thats good. there might still be times when i need to go away for a bit but i probably won't announce that since more likely than not it probably wouldn't be for long anyway.
so yea, you can consider this 'later' i guess :luigi:

Ghetsis said:
Glad I was able to get on Wi-Fi for this.

Aregularforumuser, please don't try this ever again! There are way too many people that love you to do this.

I'm probably just spouting bs you've heard a thousand times, but I'm 100% sure it's true. I'd just like to say "hi arfu" a few more times.

wb nitwit and arfu (pls don't ever try to harm yourself like that again)

on another note, i am extremely sick atm and it's definitely been getting worse as the day's gone on, so i think that now the awards are over i can take a reasonable break from here. just putting this here in case anyone needs me for mafias/junk, i'll be gone for a few days, ciao :luigi:

GBAToad said:
i am extremely sick atm and it's definitely been getting worse as the day's gone on, so i think that now the awards are over i can take a reasonable break from here. just putting this here in case anyone needs me for mafias/junk, i'll be gone for a few days, ciao :luigi:
Get well soon, young Toad

ty guys

feeling much better so i'm officially back
what did i miss

Just got done with my first day of school. Looking at my schedule, it's going to be a difficult year. Add on the possibility of doing some shows and that's not a lot of time. I'm not gonna be around much. So you can consider this a little break. I'll still come on but I have other responsibilities. I'm still gonna try to get my Smash matches in.

Until then, see ya.

Back