The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome Back.............me!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

I've not been not here for like, ages. Wow. Anyways, hello to everyone & I think I will come back on here regularly for now on (at least I'll try)

So, um, do you want to be friends? :D

Oh, and by the way, my name is Billy, but I personally like Bill a bit more

-Bill(y)

Re: Welcome Back.............me!

we have a thread
right up in the stickies
do you see it

nevertheless, welcome back, i'm stargazing

Re: Welcome Back.............me!

Welcome back. I don't really remember you, but I'm Glitchy!

Mariobro101 said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

I've not been not here for like, ages. Wow. Anyways, hello to everyone & I think I will come back on here regularly for now on (at least I'll try)

So, um, do you want to be friends? :D

Oh, and by the way, my name is Billy, but I personally like Bill a bit more

-Bill(y)

i forgot who you are but maybe you saw me before, I'm Freakworld.

Well guys,

I am back from long episodes of allergies causing sleepless nights. This has caused worry from classmates and teachers alike, as I was sleeping during their classes and was in a constant bad mood. I hope that you all understand why I didn't want to log in here...

So anyways, what have I missed?

Sekibanki said:
So anyways, what have I missed?

i got converted to nicoism

also fawful made a fake paper mario ttyd 3d leak and gamexplain made a video about it so there were like 900 guests here one day.

Hey juys! I'm still doing the thing where I come online for like half an hour and then I disappear off the face of the planet Earth for a period of time spanning a couple months to a couple years. Don't mind me.

Pit said:
Hey juys! I'm still doing the thing where I come online for like half an hour and then I disappear off the face of the planet Earth for a period of time spanning a couple months to a couple years. Don't mind me.
thanks, random user

Pit said:
101692-Mkay.jpg

Thinking that leaving a forum about a children's video game series would have any noticeable impact on the way I live my life was stupid

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Thinking that leaving a forum about a children's video game series would have any noticeable impact on the way I live my life was stupid

DON'T YOU DARE EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN, BANJO

DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IT

BANJO :')

While you were gone, besides the already mentioned stuff, The legends fad came to a close, people started using FE7 themes, Nysic STILL owes me rent, Zae and Shy Guy disappeared off of the face of the earth for some reason, Dragon Problem finished, and Edo started a new comic.

The 6 degrees of Marioboards seperation theory has struck (EDIT: WOW SOMETIMES MY ENGLISH SUCKS) once again.

welcome back dr. bishop.

from the way most people react to leaving here, that idea's not that hard to believe

Back