The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well, my finals are coming up. (Graduating to sophomore! ^_^) I'm gonna be spending a lot of time studying and finishing up essays; any free time I have, I'm gonna dump into my RPG so I don't fall behind on that. I may come online occasionally, but I won't be very active for the next week. After that, I should have a lot more free time.

See ya guys soon enough. :)

Stooben Rooben said:
Well, my finals are coming up. (Graduating to sophomore! ^_^) I'm gonna be spending a lot of time studying and finishing up essays; any free time I have, I'm gonna dump into my RPG so I don't fall behind on that. I may come online occasionally, but I won't be very active for the next week. After that, I should have a lot more free time.

See ya guys soon enough. :)
Who's going to be "In Charge of the Forum" while you're gone? :koopa:

I've only got two more finals left, which I have to do tomorrow. I should be able to be a little more active tonight, and then return fully around tomorrow afternoon. :)

In it wasn't clear by my recent abcence, I won't be here for a few weeks or so. I'll be back, I just need a break.

I'm not going to be real active tomorrow-Sunday, but I'll be on a bit.

I'm also going to be less active later today (it's 12:10 right now where I live). It's because of Thanksgiving at my cousins' house. They have no WiFi because thier computer is heavily laid with viruses. :P

Bye, Smid. :'(

It's too bad you're leaving. I wanted you to try to beat Ninji post count-wise, because you really deserve the top poster spot due to the fact Ninji hacked the counter. But atleast you've been with us this long. That's better then nutin'. Posts aren't everything. :)

Seeya, Smid. You and your waffle obsession shall live on in the hearts of our forum members forever. :)

I caught the regular flu overnight. So I won't be as active today. I have a fever and the mucus in my sinuses backed into my eyes a little. I'm also light-headed and acting like I'm drunk, but that's just a bit of an exageration. I could possibly get amonia (however it's spelt) from this, so there's a chance I could die. That's just a worst case sceniro though, so it probabilly won't happen. :)

Sorry for the double post, but there's alot of text that wouldn't look right in just a edit.

I feel better now. I went to the doctors' and then I took some Ibeprofin. My head's alot better, I can speak full sentences, not much of a cough anymore, I can think straight. Alot better. I do have the flu, but just a small ammount and my fever's only at 99.1°F. I'll back to normal in no time. So I'll just be back to my normal activity level.

Man, you got to feeling better a lot sooner than me.

I'm retiring.

It shouldn't be too surprising, as I've been very unactive lately.

Noahp89 said:
I'm retiring.

It shouldn't be too surprising, as I've been very unactive lately.
Bye, man. You were a nice guy and a nice person to talk to. You, Ugo, MST3K, Booman, and Zero were pretty much the only new users of 2009 who were pretty active. You will be missed. :'(

Back