The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
He was a mod, so it pretty much counts as retiring.
Wow, I don't think I've seen anyone become a mod in 4 months. Not while I was here, anyway.

Ontopic: I'm back. Sorta.

I'ma go into Semi-retirement to spend some time with my family. I'll be here every once and a while.

That's actually more of a haitus then retirement. Anyway, goodbye and have fun. Also, Happy Holidays. ;)

Nah, I told Stooben I would be staying. I will also be keeping my moderator position. I was just not on due to Christmas things. I'm back, now.

*Lots of noobs, and no one who actually says anything interesting.
*Nerdy Guy is pretty much just moving threads to Mindless Junk at random, and no one will do anything about it.
*I'm the only person who bothers posting on the chat operator board.

Bye.

Uniju said:
*Nerdy Guy is pretty much just moving threads to Mindless Junk at random, and no one will do anything about it.
Hey, look. I made it into a slightly exaggerated complaint. :)

Anyway, bye Uniju. It's sad to see you leave so suddenly. I hope you do well on the rest of your journey.

Uniju said:
*Lots of noobs, and no one who actually says anything interesting.
Fair enough.

Uniju said:
All the threads that don't belong in Mindless Junk were moved back a while ago.

Uniju said:
*I'm the only person who bothers posting on the chat operator board.
You mean, besides me?

Uniju said:
See ya. It's a shame to see you go, but at least I can still talk to you on a few other places. :)

I am not truly "back" (and honestly, I'll never be) but I'll check in more often.

Glowsquid said:
I am not truly "back" (and honestly, I'll never be) but I'll check in more often.
Cool. It'll be nice to have you around.

Bye, Uni.

Welcome back, Blitz.

Back