The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Welcome back, Rin.

Rin Kagamine said:
NSY said:
Where were you.
Grounded.

I thought you told us you were at a mental hospital? I'm confused...

Welcome back, nonetheless. :)

And my villa has wifi meaning that I will be here but just not as often as usual.

I'm back, not like it matters.

Really wasn't even a point in mentioning i left, all i did was sit on my computer all day while i was gone because Mother Nature decided to have another ice age for the best three days.

Going away on a field study for three weeks starting today. Limited to no internet access on trip, as will be studying in areas with low cellular and electric permeation. Will be back in about three weeks or so.

Would appreciate it if no one took the name Morgiana while i'm gone, as I would like to use that name when I return. I will be very sad if it is taken. Thank you.

Hello

Hi everyone I'm not sure if many people would remember me tho but yeah I'm back.

Re: Hello

howdy

Roxy? Welcome goddamn back.

What exactly made you come back? Never thought I would see that classy mudkip avatar again.

Hiiiiiiii and Hi and thanks.

I don't know I just remembered I was here and came back also not to be mean but who are you exactly? Sorry I haven't really seen you here.

Roxy said:
Hiiiiiiii and Hi and thanks.

I don't know I just remembered I was here and came back also not to be mean but who are you exactly? Sorry I haven't really seen you here.

I'm Rocker64/Gimli/Whatever the fuck you want to call me.

I believe i missed all of/most of the time you were here last time, so i doubt you ever met me in the first place.

Hi Bilbo ( don't know who you are but still saying hi :) ).

Oh I see okay then Gimli.

Sylveon hi also I have no idea on who you are.

Roxy said:
Hi Bilbo ( don't know who you are but still saying hi :) ).

Oh I see okay then Gimli.

Sylveon hi also I have no idea on who you are.
I am FireEevee

Oh well I still have never seen you before.

HELLO

i was the creeper green one

i said you were creepy and stuff

my internet is going worse than usual, so i think i'm going to try and stop using the forum until it gets better. so yeah, see you around, guys.

Back