The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Smiddle said:
What happened to 3D, ghosty, Halvin and D00deman? I forgot.
3D's living somewhere far away, ghosty's just inactive, Garlic's back, sorta, and I don't know about the last one.

Pokemon DP said:
I just need something to take up my time so I don't kill myself.

THat seemed like a joke, but it wasnt really worded good if it was.

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
What happened to 3D, ghosty, Halvin and D00deman? I forgot.
3D's living somewhere far away, ghosty's just inactive, Garlic's back, sorta, and I don't know about the last one.

His name is actually Dodoman, I just like calling him D00deman.

Hey guys!

To the people who were worried about me not coming to the chat in a while: Aww, thanks, you're all sweet. :3

I've been offline for a long time because of the impending ISP switch that's happening. I'm still going to be largely offline for a while, but here's my notice; I'm still alive, I'm still okay, and I'm still very affectionate. :)

NeuralPsychosis said:
Hey guys!

To the people who were worried about me not coming to the chat in a while: Aww, thanks, you're all sweet. :3

I've been offline for a long time because of the impending ISP switch that's happening. I'm still going to be largely offline for a while, but here's my notice; I'm still alive, I'm still okay, and I'm still very affectionate. :)

I dont think anyone cares that Im never on chat. :)

ShyGuy27 said:
Does anyone know where Ninji is?
Christmas Break, maybe?

Anyway, I'm back from my mini-hiatus. There was a lot of serious crap going on. There's still some serious problems going on, but I'll be on everyday now. I just have to use the library's computer, which only allows time-limited sessions on teh intarwebz.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Christmas Break, maybe?

Anyway, I'm back from my mini-hiatus. There was a lot of serious crap going on. There's still some serious problems going on, but I'll be on everyday now. I just have to use the library's computer, which only allows time-limited sessions on teh intarwebz.

Timed sessions? ._.

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Christmas Break, maybe?

Timed sessions? ._.
Yeah, they give you an hour. Hopefully I can bounce between computers for extra time without getting in trouble.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Christmas Break, maybe?

Timed sessions? ._.
Yeah, they give you an hour. Hopefully I can bounce between computers for extra time without getting in trouble.

Yay

I'm back!... To a place that has consistent internet access, that's it.

Blitzwing-2 said:
I'm back!... To a place that has consistent internet access, that's it.
Heyo, Blitz. Welcome back!

ohai.

You can try to stop meh, but I will come back every 3 to 17 months.

:yoshi:

Dodoman said:
ohai.

You can try to stop meh, but I will come back every 3 to 17 months.

:yoshi:
Even though I never met you, welcome back, d00de.

Magitroopa said:
Hi! I'm back from vacation! What happened while I was gone?

New year's eve. (j/k)

Not much, really. I don't know how long you've been gone, but Stooby-Doo has become a mod.

Magitroopa said:
Hi! I'm back from vacation! What happened while I was gone?
Ninji changed his name again, and then died in a swirl of inactivity, and a lot of people posted stuff.

Back