The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I forgot to say, I was gone all weekend in Boston, but I'm back now.

GUISE
GUIIIIIISE
THAT EPIC PALKIA IS BACK
W00T :D

Blue Dragon said:
GUISE
GUIIIIIISE
THAT EPIC PALKIA IS BACK
Dude, I can get your password back from your old account if you want. Other than that, WB.

Smartass27 said:
Blue Dragon said:
GUISE
GUIIIIIISE
THAT EPIC PALKIA IS BACK
WB
Othx guise

St00bs: Nah, I just want to start out fresh, since it's been awhile since I've been around, so yah. Thx tho.

Blue Dragon said:
Smartass27 said:
Blue Dragon said:
GUISE
GUIIIIIISE
THAT EPIC PALKIA IS BACK
WB
Othx guise

St00bs: Nah, I just want to start out fresh, since it's been awhile since I've been around, so yah. Thx tho.
Np!

Okay, I just figured I'd ask. o:

I think I'm going to retired after my 10,000 edit on MarioWiki. But something tell me not to leave

I'm back from my forced 2 day vaction. My parents said I couldn't use the computer for 2 days as a punishment for putting my mom's bras in the toilet because I got realy, realy, realy, really, realy mad at her.

Nerdy Guy said:
I'm back from my forced 2 day vaction. My parents said I couldn't use the computer for 2 days as a punishment for putting my mom's bras in the toilet because I got realy, realy, realy, really, realy mad at her.
Errr welcome back.

Nerdy Guy said:
Good thing they weren't your dad's bras. :P

Anyway, I'm back as well. (sorta.)

1-Up Shroom said:
I think I'm going to retired after my 10,000 edit on MarioWiki. But something tell me not to leave
Yeah maybe I'll retire.

Nerdy Guy said:
Dude, that was one awesome move. xD

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Dude, that was one awesome move. xD

QFT

Nerdy Guy said:
For some reason I thought there was an 'on' in that sentence.

I need to read better.

And also be less sickminded amirit

Neu said:
Nerdy Guy said:
For some reason I thought there was an 'on' in that sentence.

I need to read better.

And also be less sickminded amirit

...yes, that's one way to put it

Nerdy Guy said:
That reminds me of a lolcat who did that.

Back