The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

ghostyoshi67 said:
HEY EVERYONE.

Due to personal issues, I'm leaving this Wiki. I wish not to, but I have to. I'm sorry. I might pop up around here every now and then.... it was fun editing and posting here, I shall miss you all!

*is ready for goodbyes and farewells*

NO NO NONONONONONON NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONON NON O NO NO N ONON O NO NNO NO NO NO NO NON

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(

NOOOOOO!
C'mon! Moogle came back after 1 1/2 months, so you'll do, too. PLZ say you'll come back sometime. :'( Bad enough that Smiddle left. A few personal issues can't prevent you from posting! Look at Dejong, he has MANY personal issues and he threatened to leave many times. He didn't. You said it's a 50/50 chance that you leave or stay. You can't decide so quickly. I'll miss, but PLZ come back. So many awesome users left or are inactive, why should you do that, too? This forum would be even more lonely without you. You're one of those who keep this forum alive. I beg you notto leave. :( :-[ :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'(

ghostyoshi67 said:
PaperStriker said:
Bye. (I have tears in my eyes) :( :-[ :'(

Sorry. :'(

This is my last post. I really need to go. Goodbye, you're all awesome, I will never forget you, goodbyes.

*moar hugz* FAREWELL

WHAT?!

COME BACK!1!!1!!11!1111!!! SOMEONE E-MAIL HER!

Darn.

Oh, well. She was fun to have around.

Phhht. Everything I like always ends. Favorite comics, TV shows, users....

Stupid personal problems... Pffft... :mad: Hopefully she comes back, like Moogle Guiliant. :-[

Smiddle said:
Goodbye, ghostyoshi, and goodbye, all you other fellas.

This time has pwnt.

I might come back some time.
Hopefully... :(

EVERYONE LEAVES! WHY? :mad:

King Boo said:
All the cool people are leaving. If this keeps up, I'm bailing out too.

HURRY EVERYONE LEAVE

King Boo said:
All the cool people are leaving. If this keeps up, I'm bailing out too.

C'MON, FELLAS! LEAVE!

Heheh, nah. So far, Smiddle's taking a hiatus and Ghosty's gone. I could cwei... :'(

Back