The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

As you may have noticed (or not) I wasn't on for nearly three weeks. I don't think I'll be very active in future. :( My mom doesn't let me go in the Internet as long as she used to. :mad:

And you all have changed your avatarrs! Pfft... :mad:

PaperStriker said:
As you may have noticed (or not) I wasn't on for nearly three weeks. I don't think I'll be very active in future. :( My mom doesn't let me go in the Internet as long as she used to. :mad:

Why?

Its what happens in three weeks, man...

PaperStriker said:

:'(

Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:

:'(

Indeed...

PaperStriker said:
As you may have noticed (or not) I wasn't on for nearly three weeks. I do!!!11one think I'll be very active in future. :D Although my mom doesn't let me go in the Internet as long as she used to. :-\

Fix'd. :P

He looks very ugly. I think I shall leave again because of this. :P

I'm going on hiatus on both the wiki and form. There's several reasons for that:

-Lack of interest
-Nothing to edit.
-All everyone do is spam and yell at eachother.

Back