The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'm leaving for a while. I need to get stuff sorted with school and people on here being assholes isnt helping. I know I'm an asshole sometimes but I feel like I'm being attacked by everybody and it isnt helping me when I litterally am getting attacked with insults at school so far. Maybe when school ends I'll be back. So thats the 7th of december I think.

Crackin355 said:
I'm leaving for a while. I need to get stuff sorted with school and people on here being *bleep*s isnt helping. I know I'm an *bleep* sometimes but I feel like I'm being attacked by everybody and it isnt helping me when I litterally am getting attacked with insults at school so far. Maybe when school ends I'll be back. So thats the 7th of december I think.
If you're actually leaving, bye. Often when people say they are going to leave, they don't, though.
Like for example, I was planning on going on a hiatus for a month but decided against it.

Alright, leaving tomorrow morning, coming back either Saturday night or Sunday morning (or some other time, could change). Going to have very little access to here (I can probably get on twenty minutes a day and won't post much at all). So bye.

Hey guys. I actually have a lot to do this next week that deals with school stuff. So I won't be on here as much. I'll be back though!
My to do list:
Make a Webquest on the parts of a plant
Finish up my Literacy Case Study
Finish up my Lesson Plan for my Circle Time I did earlier in the year
Finish my Theory into Practice project (some Early Childhood project)
Start my Student Teaching Application
Do a Literacy Lesson Plan (3rd grade)

Oh man. Well this is a lot to do. I'll be back!

Alright, I'm back home and can stop posting on a cellphone.

A heads up; tomorrow, I'm going for a shitload of pre-op tests, and then the day after is my heart surgery. I don't know how long I'll be in hospital; probably about seven days, maybe a few more, maybe less. In any case, I don't trust the hospital's Wi-Fi so I doubt I'll be around here during that time.

so you get at least a week of peace and quiet; perhaps forever if they botch it. Enjoy!

I did say somewhere around December 7th. I'm back now because I'm in a good mood since I just got a bunch of stuff done as well as hanging around with friends. Oh and I got an iPhone so I've been addicted to Tiny Towers... must... have... money...

Crackin355 said:
I did say somewhere around December 7th. I'm back now because I'm in a good mood since I just got a bunch of stuff done as well as hanging around with friends. Oh and I got an iPhone so I've been addicted to Tiny Towers... must... have... money...

Right, well... welcome back, then.

Ned Kelly said:
A heads up; tomorrow, I'm going for a shitload of pre-op tests, and then the day after is my heart surgery. I don't know how long I'll be in hospital; probably about seven days, maybe a few more, maybe less. In any case, I don't trust the hospital's Wi-Fi so I doubt I'll be around here during that time.

so you get at least a week of peace and quiet; perhaps forever if they botch it. Enjoy!

Positive thinking, deeps.

Good luck.

Ned Kelly said:
A heads up; tomorrow, I'm going for a *bleep*load of pre-op tests, and then the day after is my heart surgery. I don't know how long I'll be in hospital; probably about seven days, maybe a few more, maybe less. In any case, I don't trust the hospital's Wi-Fi so I doubt I'll be around here during that time.

Your going to have heart surgery? :eek: Good luck then!

Back