The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'll be pretty active until Sunday here, on Monday I enter school again and I have Homework and band and what-not, but hopefully Ill get around to post here :)

I'll be away for Furman Homecoming this weekend, starting mid-day Friday, with Yoshiwaker.

Oh yeah he hasn't been on recently because he wasn't practicing his trumpet and my mom confiscated his Macbook and computer privileges.

Did Yoshiwalker do something wrong?

Well, I had to learn how to code in PHP.
Instead of using "<html><body><p>Hello World!</p></body></html>", I've used "<?php echo "Hello World!"; ?>".
Because of this, my mom confiscated my MacBook Pro and computer privileges.
*Sarcasm exit*

To be serious about that, it sounds very weird to confiscate a computer because somebody didn't play the trumpet the right way.

No, it's because he said he was going to practice and then he didn't. It's all good though, I think he gets it back today.

Dr. Javelin said:
No, it's because he said he was going to practice and then he didn't. It's all good though, I think he gets it back today.
Sounds like my brother and his gutair practice... well now he enjoys it...

So actually I'm not going to be on nearly as much cause of the parents.

In fact I'm not supposed to be on at all but thanks to the domain name change, the Forums aren't blocked by my school network whatever.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Javelin said:
So actually I'm not going to be on nearly as much cause of the parents.

In fact I'm not supposed to be on at all but thanks to the domain name change, the Forums aren't blocked by my school network whatever.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously? I so have got to go on here during school.

The kids sitting to my left and right in algebra would be like "wtf is this site you're on" though

I am leaving for good. No one likes me these days.

Back