The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Snack said:
Don't expect to see me for a while. I have been instructed by my parents to leave because I am supposedly intruding into Uniju's life by being here. Bye everyone.

That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Sillier than my parents banning from my comics because they give me "attitude problems". Take care.

Snack said:
Don't expect to see me for a while. I have been instructed by my parents to leave because I am supposedly intruding into Uniju's life by being here. Bye everyone.

Bye. :(

hey guys, I'm moving, and in my new home WII will not have internet for at least 1 month, so, I will not be ausent from this weekned I think, I goin to miss this forum, but the good part is that I will no see any spoilers!!!!!! :lol:

I dont know if I will be gone, but...

I am havign surgery (I was climbing and felled) and I might be gone the whole weekend.

D:

Parent teacher confrences.

Bye guyz.

D=

Forgive me for not using the "Leaving" topic, but this is really urgent. I'm leaving for two weeks, yadda yadda, sorry to leave at such an awkward time but I really gotta go. I contracted a virus, and until a replacement laptop arrives for me I gotta leave. I'll be gone for two weeks, cya then. Sorry I had to make a new topic but I'm really pressed for time. See the "D-Log" at User:3dejong/D-Log at the MarioWiki for details.

SO LONG GOTTA GO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BYE!

Bye!
Even though you can't read this. >_>

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

By! Mine and ck'scomic should be finished by then.

Back