The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Okay dokay, I'm back, but... What happened to MarioWiki? :(

Sorry guys its been fun....actually no it hasnt..... IM LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK EVER!!! All of the threads i have created were locked. ALL of them. It seems im just a nusiance. to quote: "WORST THREAD EVER!" and "LOCK THIS ITS SPAM" Apperantly im not welcome. so if anyone cares, which isnt likely, im never coming to this thread again. so bye bye forever. consider this my last post here.

This is Bruce Bruno signing off for the last time. :cry:

Bruce Bruno said:
Sorry guys its been fun....actually no it hasnt..... IM LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK EVER!!! All of the threads i have created were locked. ALL of them. It seems im just a nusiance. to quote: "WORST THREAD EVER!" and "LOCK THIS ITS SPAM" Apperantly im not welcome. so if anyone cares, which isnt likely, im never coming to this thread again. so bye bye forever. consider this my last post here.

This is Bruce Bruno signing off for the last time. :cry:
you're not a nuisianse(htf do you spell that?).

NO!! YOU ARE COOL!!!!

Seriously, I don't consider you a nuisance or anything, don't leave.

:cry:

Please dont leave. :cry:

Nooooooo! Not Bruce Bruno! Please noooooooooooooooooooooo! :'(

Bad luck is not a good reason for leaving.

Maybe three of four threads I've created have been locked.
You learn from your mistakes.

....um.... Serious answer, please?

Dreyfus2006 said:
Okay dokay, I'm back, but... What happened to MarioWiki? :(

Wayoshi got demoted.

There's a few new page.

A few users got promoted to various rank like Patroller and Sysop.

And many other things.

Well, alot of threads get locked most of which are spam threads or they out live their usefulness, no-one wants to see you leave so you should stay. But the choice is yours.

No, I mean I could access it and now I can't.

First time I met you. Oh well.

See ya tomorrow!

(notices a lot of people crying)

What just happened?

Hmmm... Are you an actaul wiki user? Some people here are probaly not on the wiki, then look on the list

Paper Jorge said:
I have a feeling this thread was made specially for me.

If you don't get my joke then its because I leave the wiki only to return five days later. :lol:

Lolz Max left the wiki because he thought the Fake News was going to the forum, a minute later, the Fake News came to the wiki. Greatest pwning ever. Max got greatly pwned.

I think I should go on hiatus, I am busy with school and I am greatly losing interest in the wiki.

Back