The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Agnès Oblige said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
loooooooool

anyway on sunday im going to see my sister but idk if im bringing my laptop so I might not be here sunday/monday
Have fun

Magikrazy said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I can guarantee I'm not on that list.

I may not be as active as usual for the next week or so for a number of reasons, the main ones being I have end of trimester next Thursday, I'm extremely stressed from life and school and stuff, and I have a cold and am really not feeling it right now. (See what I did there)
Which trimester are you in and do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
Well regardless, I hope they aren't any problems and come back to let us know what you named him/her.

Also bye gp and icicle.

Magikrazy said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
I can guarantee I'm not on that list.

I may not be as active as usual for the next week or so for a number of reasons, the main ones being I have end of trimester next Thursday, I'm extremely stressed from life and school and stuff, and I have a cold and am really not feeling it right now. (See what I did there)
Which trimester are you in and do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
Did I miss something?

A trimester is a division of the duration of pregnancy.

She is pregnant, and I asked her if she knew what sex her baby is.

Ugh I knew I should have explained this

The way my school is set up is we have three parts of the year and they're called trimesters. After each trimester, we get a three day weekend because end of tri is usually on a Thursday. Except for third tri, that's summer vacation.

Asuna Kagurazaka said:

The way my school is set up is we have three parts of the year and they're called trimesters. After each trimester, we get a three day weekend because end of tri is usually on a Thursday. Except for third tri, that's summer vacation.
See? That's what I thought before they incorrectly explained it.

Also, your avatar was ironically angry.

Dinomic Duo said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
jesus you really don't get jokes do you

Agnès Oblige said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Asuna Kagurazaka said:
jesus you really don't get jokes do you
You're not seriously going to make me dig up that post, are you?

Asuna Kagurazaka said:

That's how my middle school was.

Also mm I'm pretty sure Magikrazy was joking

Yeah, and because of the fact that if you look at her profile it says she's 13. 13 is a bit young to be pregnant wouldn't you think, Megamario?

alright I'm back, I don't know the threads and these were all judged infairly so go home
EDIT: also I had to log on because my dad wanted to know where my "hangout" was in the board
so I showed him mindless junk

also welcome back and goodbye anyone who's coming back and leaving

Back