The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

its good to be welcomed instead of shot at :)

Welcome back. I'm also coming back as well. :)

Marcelagus said:
Lyra said:
Marcelagus said:
Lyra said:
I'm leaving for a while. Ralph hasn't been back for a day, and he's already managed to clog up Recent Posts for me. Everytime I go to the next page of posts, there's like a new quarter of a page of Ralph posting. It's stressing me out because it's hard to keep up with, and most of the posts is just him rambling about stuff and trying to get people to make stuff. I'm taking a damn break for a couple days.
Dude, just use "New Replies" or "All Unread Topics" instead of recent posts...
I'm a mod, Garlic. I'm supposed to moderate all the posts. -_-
Well if you're "supposed to moderate all the posts", ignoring Ralph's posts is kind of counterproductive I think.

And "All Unread Topics" includes literally "All Unread Topics", you know.
I know that. And I wasn't ignoring Ralph's posts. That was actually one of the reasons I was so stressed. No offense, but I get annoyed when you tell me things like that. Mainly because I already know what I need to do and to do it. :-\

Lyra said:
I know that. And I wasn't ignoring Ralph's posts. That was actually one of the reasons I was so stressed. No offense, but I get annoyed when you tell me things like that. Mainly because I already know what I need to do and to do it. :-\
I take back what I said. Sorry if it sounded like I was telling you what to do.

Their job is to take care of unruly posts and promote people, etc. They don't need to look through every single post.

Sharks Territory said:
Their job is to take care of unruly posts and promote people, etc. They don't need to look through every single post.

Well they have to
look through every single post
in order to
take care of unruly posts

Ugozima said:
I'm retiring
we had some good times bro i'll miss you

Back