The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

L... Lario?

NOW I HATE YOU EVEN MORE

You're not impressing anyone. I doubt even you understand the shit you're churning out.

Ninji, we love you, but you are not a mod anymore. You gave it up. You cannot warn people.

I'm going to be away tomorrow for my friend's communion party. I haven't seen him in a while though. Heck, I didn't even know he was Catholic. :P

I'm back. Turns out it was actually his Confirmation, but who cares, I'm not Catholic.

I'm leaving for a while. Ralph hasn't been back for a day, and he's already managed to clog up Recent Posts for me. Everytime I go to the next page of posts, there's like a new quarter of a page of Ralph posting. It's stressing me out because it's hard to keep up with, and most of the posts is just him rambling about stuff and trying to get people to make stuff. I'm taking a damn break for a couple days.

He currently hasn't broken enough rules in order to warrent one.

Lyra said:
I'm leaving for a while. Ralph hasn't been back for a day, and he's already managed to clog up Recent Posts for me. Everytime I go to the next page of posts, there's like a new quarter of a page of Ralph posting. It's stressing me out because it's hard to keep up with, and most of the posts is just him rambling about stuff and trying to get people to make stuff. I'm taking a damn break for a couple days.
Dude, just use "New Replies" or "All Unread Topics" instead of recent posts...

Marcelagus said:
Lyra said:
I'm a mod, Garlic. I'm supposed to moderate all the posts. -_-

Anyway, I'll let the other mods deal with Ralph. My stomach is tensing up with all this stress, so I'm logging off before I get any ulcers.

Lyra said:
Marcelagus said:
Lyra said:
I'm a mod, Garlic. I'm supposed to moderate all the posts. -_-

Anyway, I'll let the other mods deal with Ralph. My stomach is tensing up with all this stress, so I'm logging off before I get any ulcers.
Well if you're "supposed to moderate all the posts", ignoring Ralph's posts is kind of counterproductive I think.

And "All Unread Topics" includes literally "All Unread Topics", you know.

Back