The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Alaska to Arizona. Imagine moving from the Arctic to the Sahara. I'm surprised Alaska isn't called West Canada...

KoopaTroop said:
Alaska to Arizona. Imagine moving from the Arctic to the Sahara. I'm surprised Alaska isn't called West Canada...
That's because it's not Canada.

Well, I'm glad we have the exact same climate over the entire country here.
Then it doesn't mind if you like all the way North in Friesland, or all the way South in Limburg, we have the same, green, rainy climate.

In other words: Nope, it's hard for me to imagine.

I always thought that the section in between Canada and Mexico was called "Southern Canadian States of the United Kingdom"

have I been mislead

Neptune 2.0 said:
I always thought that the section in between Canada and Mexico was called "Southern Canadian States of the United Kingdom"

have I been mislead
no

I can start an amazing conversation with only seven words. But the reason I said what I said is because the climate of Alaska is so similar to Canada. I have lots of Canadian friends and a few have been to Alaska and said the only difference is the name of the country.

Canada's got a pretty diverse climate depending on what part of the country you're in. Same deal with Alaska.

Time Turner said:
Neptune 2.0 said:

have I been mislead
about 300 years ago you'd be pretty much correct
so i'm a little bit late

is it still called "Land of the not-so-free because not much is free in this world any more"?

a side note, I think we should get rid of money, and go back to farming our own crops and shit.

Then they would steal products, instead of money.

Hi all!

Didja miss me? :D?

merged with the going away/coming back thread.

and hello, welcome back.

I'll be on a vacation and I don't know when I'm back. I hope I can find Wi-Fi somewhere. But this means that I won't be active that much.

World10 said:
I'll be on a vacation and I don't know when I'm back. I hope I can find Wi-Fi somewhere. But this means that I won't be active that much.

:'(

I'm going to miss you Shoey. You are a good friend and I wish you all the best.

Back