The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

After having been hauled off into hospital, I have now, after what felt like several months but actually was only a week, returned home.

wow, glad to hear you're okay

See ya soon Banjo! ;)

And what happened Edo?

Third degree inflammation of the gall bladder, combined with three colics.

Very painful, would not recommend.

Yeah, I'm ok now. There's gonna be surgery in some time, but from what I understand, it's a relatively common procedure and should go without too much of a problem.

Apparently my dad is disabling our limited internet, so I'll be away for a few days until we get unlimited. Best case I'll be back sometime tommorrow or the few days after that. Until then, see you all later.

YoshiGo99 said:
I am going to... D.C.!!! Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday night. We are going as a class so don't come stalking us. :-X

Epic Nitwit said:
Apparently my dad is disabling our limited internet, so I'll be away for a few days until we get unlimited. Best case I'll be back sometime tommorrow or the few days after that. Until then, see you all later.

SC2MM.jpg

MCS said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I am going to... D.C.!!! Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday night. We are going as a class so don't come stalking us. :-X

Epic Nitwit said:

SC2MM.jpg

Back