The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Groden found this.

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Twilight Zone. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Oregon Trail and Seinfeld. The story should use rape as a plot device!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pulp Fiction and 21 Jump Street. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Silent Hill. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!"

Azumanga Daioh
I APPROVE

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Doom. The story should use a party as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Ice Climbers. The story should use aliens as a plot device!"

I got Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! a while ago. I've been working on it all day.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Big O. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and John McCain. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Animal Crossing. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Clarissa Explains it All and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use the future as a plot device......so they could see the craphole their network will become.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doug and Evil Dead. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
No
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Siegfried & Roy. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!
*doesn't want to do research*
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and MacGyver. The story should use the future as a plot device!
Now this is more like it!
Uniju said:
I got Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! a while ago. I've been working on it all day.
I approve.

I could do this all day. :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and 24. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!
PROTO MAN AND JACK BAUER IN '12!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Futurama. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
Cartman can already do a great cover of Come Sail Away. This would be funny.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Teletubbies. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
It's perfect.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Yoshi's Island. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Title: Kamek and Mr. Burns do evil stuff.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Frasier and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Soul Calibur. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
Everything's normal until Elmo gets possesed by Soul Edge.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
Hot.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Superman. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
Hotter.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Flavor Flav. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
YEEEEAAAAH BOOOOOI!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Guitar Hero. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and Scientology. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and the Daily Show. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Lion King and Darkwing Duck. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and Duke Nukem. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Penny Arcade. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

I can already imagine it...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

I LOVE THIS SITE

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

WIN.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Twilight. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
This thread is not good enough if nobody's typing up a bad story.
I don't think the generator was meant to be taken seriously, Lario. -_-

Bumping this because the site still exists.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Invader Zim. The story should use a wild west setting as a plot device!

This may actually be one of the best crossover ideas ever.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use a wild west setting as a plot device!

I can already visualize Kamek siding with Mandark...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Futurama. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

An actual Simpsons/Futurama crossover will air soon, but won't involve evil clones, fortunately.

Back