This song sucks!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Here is every song/artist that I can think of that sucks. Feel free to add to the list.

- Ke$ha
- High School Musical
- Jonas Brothers
- Miley Cyrus
- Justin Bieber
- "Right Round" - Flo Rida (feat. Ke$ha)

Pretty much every last contemporary pop and R&B musician. Except for maybe Christina Aguilera. I don't really like any of her songs, but at least she's trying to make good music.

Blue Monday said:
Pretty much every last contemporary pop and R&B musician. Except for maybe Christina Aguilera. I don't really like any of her songs, but at least she's trying to make good music.
It's about damn time we agree on her.

You know those songs that start off with a really simple beat and soft singing, and then they just do that the whole song as if the band is too nervous to to break into the actual song so they just keep looping the intro? And every now and then it picks up a little as if the song is going to start, but then they go back to repeating the other part?

Yeah, you know that kind of song. They always have depressing and ambiguous lyrics.

Those are all bad.

TiK ToK has many flaws. They can't spell, and the song is about getting drunk and having sex. Some creativity?

Sharks Territory said:
TiK ToK has many flaws. They can't spell, and the song is about getting drunk and having sex. Some creativity?
The bad spelling is obviously done on purpose. The lyrics don't imply sex; just getting drunk, having a bar fight, and stripping. Still, it's electro-pop and made in the 21th century. Don't act so surprised.

Nerdy Guy said:
The bad spelling is obviously done on purpose. The lyrics don't imply sex; just getting drunk, having a bar fight, and stripping. Still, it's electro-pop and made in the 21th century. Don't act so surprised.
'Electro-pop' can be done well. Japan and Europe have lots of it.

Good point. :P

Nerdy Guy said:
The bad spelling is obviously done on purpose. The lyrics don't imply sex; just getting drunk, having a bar fight, and stripping. Still, it's American electro-pop and made in the 21th century. Don't act so surprised.
Fix'd ;)

I remember back in 8th grade at a jazz festival this one band had a drum solo that just would not end. He would go for like two minutes then start to wind it down... then come back full force. Over and over and over...

I think it took like 10 minutes to finally end.

Nerdy Guy said:
The bad spelling is obviously done on purpose. The lyrics don't imply sex; just getting drunk, having a bar fight, and stripping. Still, it's American electro-pop and made in the 21th century. Don't act so surprised.
Good fix. America has destroyed a lot of good music nowadays.

Rock is really the only decent modern music. Well, except parody. Gotta love that!

Too much contemporary rock is overly pop-based and just plain irritating.

Heavy metal - mostly experimental/progressive metal - on the other hand, still kicks ass.

Green Day is OK, but I was thinking Metallica, Ozzy, Guns 'N' Roses, the likewise.

Green Day are pop punk, not heavy metal. They suck now, anyway.

Metallica suck now. Death Magnetic was... ok, but really sucks in comparison to the band's 1980s work.

Ozzy Osbourne was awesome in the day, but I haven't listened to any of his recent work.

Guns N' Roses are simply horrid now. What happened to the days of "Welcome to the Jungle" and "November Rain"?

I meant the old stuff. "Welcome to the Jungle" is one of the best songs in history. Other great work by various artists: Hells Bells, Back in Black, The Final Countdown, Seek & Destroy, Enter Sandman.

"The Final Countdown" is, without a doubt, one of the all-time worst songs in history. That synthesizer riff is overused and takes away the metal feel the song is meant to have, not to mention the lyrics are godawful. "We're heading for Venus / But still we stand tall / Cuz maybe they've seen us", what the fuck?!

Blue Monday said:
Green Day are pop punk, not heavy metal. They suck now, anyway.
I dunno, I kind of liked 21st Century Breakdown.

Hey, none of the lyrics for any of Journey's songs make sense. And it is an overused riff, but it's still cool. Perfect late-game song to build up intensity.

There is a difference between lyrics not making sense and lyrics just being plain retarded. Virtually none of Beck's songs make sense and that's what made them great; Styx's "Mr. Roboto", however, has some of the most pathetic, half-assed lyrics in rock history. And it's NOT a good riff; Synthesizers killed Van Halen's "Jump", why would it be any different for Europe?

I thought Jump was a good song.

Now, though, let's talk about songs that have major problems.

"I Gotta Feeling"

1) Nice opening. After that, though...
2) Fergie, shut the hell up. Your random "Ooooh"s ruin the song.
3) The song could've worked as some sort of soft rock song.

Sharks Territory said:
I thought Jump was a good song.
What is this I don't even

Now, though, let's talk about songs that have major problems.
Um, the aforementioned songs DO have major problems.

"I Gotta Feeling"

1) Nice opening. After that, though...
2) Fergie, shut the hell up. Your random "Ooooh"s ruin the song.
3) The song could've worked as some sort of soft rock song.
The song has a bad opening, a horrible chorus, awful lyrics, and would not have worked in ANY style. Black Eyed Peas fucking suck.

Back