This song sucks!

Not really. I let my sister play some really, really fucking awful teen pop a few days ago.

In the case that you have ceased belittling others for enjoying music which you would categorize as lacking in quality, I suggest that you follow by ceasing belittling others for not enjoying music which you would categorize as garnering much quality.

Blue Monday said:
Ugozima's Rival said:
... And any other modern music artist, who all (I don't know any exceptions...) seem to be on the same level of just being plain bad.
Not all, but most. Bands such as The White Stripes, Lightning Bolt and Mastodon are really damn good.
It's a fact that I never heard of those people until now. 'K. Thanks. Bye.

Uniju said:
In the case that you have ceased belittling others for enjoying music which you would categorize as lacking in quality, I suggest that you follow by ceasing belittling others for not enjoying music which you would categorize as garnering much quality.
I will remember to do so in the future. Thank you.

'80s rock is still some of the best. I think I'll compile a playlist of the best songs on my iPod, probably about 20, and you guys can voice your opinions.

Actually, the 1980s was probably the second worst decade of music thus far. The single worst was the 2000s.

Not always. A lot of 80s rock was shallow, repetitive and extremely bland. That said, the 80s underground had several bands trying out new sounds and styles.

The 2010's have sucked so far.

Well, the music has. But, aside from the earthquakes, the year itself has been meh.

This thread is about music. Not earthquakes.

And the music has sucked, yes.

What the hell is this TiK ToK crap? And BTW, Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" would sound better if it wasn't so overused.

Sheep Man said:
The 2010's have sucked so far.
Really? I've heard nothing but awesome so far. Like Kalafina's "Red Moon", fripSide's "Level5-Judgelight-", whatever it was that Theatre Brook did, and The Pillows' "OoParts"(although that was admittedly late 2009 in Japan, it came out in February in the US), just to list a few. I'll admit I don't just listen to music often, but everything that I've heard this year so far has been anywhere from A-OK to A-for-Awesome.

You're fortunate to have avoided the bad music.

Like Pants on the Ground.

Pants on the Ground =/= Bad
Surfin' Bird =/= Bad

TiK ToK = Bad

Get with the program.

Sharks Territory said:
Pants on the Ground =/= Bad
Get with the program.
I'll stay with the sane people.

Not if you think "Pants on the Ground" is a good song.

Have I mentioned how much I HATE Brokencyde's "music" (read as; aural rape)? If you seriously like their music, or find it any kind of So Bad It's Good, then you need to be crucified.

Guys, you know what's hard (avoid innuendo)? Finding good dance songs.

I've come up with:

Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
Sandstorm - Darude

Blue Monday said:
Have I mentioned how much I HATE Brokencyde's "music" (read as; aural rape)? If you seriously like their music, or find it any kind of So Bad It's Good, then you need to be crucified.
Judging my low standards for modern music, I guess I should avoid them. Thankfully (but unfortunately), I'm sure they're not as popular as the people who get their songs overplayed on the radio...

Crucified? Oy...

Right you are. Some of this soft rock stuff is OK when it's not overused, but TiK ToK and songs like it are ruining society.

Back