Favorite MKW character

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I'm starting to make a lot of topics in this forum.

Waluigi kicks arse. The only other character that I'm probably good with is the Koopa Troopa although I haven't played as the generic turtle in such a long time.

BABY LUIGI

I usually play as Waluigi, too. When I'm not I'm almost always Mario, Toad or Donkey Kong. Really haven't played much lately though...

I used to use the Offroader to, but then I unlocked the Phantom. 8) Worst drifting ever ftw.

It is.

It must show those snakers (If possible... Well...) how to really play the game.

People don't snake in Mario Kart Wii!

Welcome.

Man, I haven't played in ages! I think I used Mario the most though.

Dry Bones was in that game? Gosh, I guess I've gotten real rusty since the last time I've played :P

No, Lario, Apostlebird knows what he's talking about. Dry Bones is an unlockable character.

I just rented MKW last night and I think it's really good. I hadn't played it before, just the one on the DS. But I'm definitely going to have to buy it for the Wii now. I think I like it slightly better than the DS version.

I like to play as Waluigi with the Offroader as well.

Lets see

Rosalina for the Heavy Class, Yoshi for the Medium Class, and Dry Bones for the light class.

I tend to stick to Rosalina though.

I sometimes use Funky Kong. In fact, for that one tournament where you had to push 3 topmen off the arena, I was on the top 10 nation-wide list for about a day. 8)

Back