MEGA MAN 10 ANNOUNCED!

Silhouettes of the remaining Robot Masters:

MM10BossSpeculation.png

Looks to me like: Air man, Elvis man, Ninja man, Square man, Eggman, Banana man.
I'm not funny, I know.

It's kinda hard for me to figure out what they could be. Though I bet the last one could be "Warrior Man" or something along that line. 2nd one is Water. First one oddly resembles Air Man. I don't really feel like doing the rest right now. I actually lol'd at Uniju's guesses.

Also,
Stickied

Not to mention the baseball-like patterns in the floor...

My guesses from top to bottom:
Pitch Man
Toxic Man or Poison Man
Road Man? Truck Man?
Fire stage so: Blaze Man or Inferno Man
Ice stage: Iceberg Man or Glacier Man
Knife Man

Uniju said:
Looks to me like: Air man, Elvis man, Ninja man, Square man, Eggman, Banana man.
I'm not funny, I know.

Anyway, the official English site is up, and it has an English version of the above trailer. Also, there's something I find strange about the site. Similar to how Capcom used artwork from MegaPhilX's fangame on that newsletter, they ended up using one of his backgrounds on that website, which came from Comet Woman's stage. Take a look at the "screenshot" shown at 1:16, and you'll see what I mean.

SolarBlaze said:
They're still remaining secretive about the Robot Masters, for some reason.
Probabilly to give people stuff to look forward to. The Robot Masters are pretty much the only things everyone is excited about since we've already seen what the stages look like. Plus, guessing what they'll look like is always fun.

The L Block said:
Mega Man sucks, if you ask me.
If you're talking about garbage like Mega Man Battle Network, Legends, etc., then yeah. I agree with you. In fact, Classic and X, in my opinion, are the only two Mega Man series that are worth playing. Those are the real deal.

SolarBlaze said:
The L Block said:
Mega Man sucks, if you ask me.
If you're talking about garbage like Mega Man Battle Network, Legends, etc., then yeah. I agree with you. In fact, Classic and X, in my opinion, are the only two Mega Man series that are worth playing. Those are the real deal.
There's more than Battle Network? :koopa:

Of course. There's Mega Man Classic, Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Battle Network, and Mega Man ZX.

Now, for more Mega Man 10 news. The other six Robot Masters' names have finally been revealed. They were up on Protodude's Rockman Corner last night, but they got taken down. Luckily, I managed to catch them before that happened. Their names are:

-Chill Man
-Strike Man
-Pump Man
-Nitro Man (Strange coincidence, isn't it?)
-Blade Man (Another strange coincidence, since I came up with a fan character with this exact same name. The same thing happened with Hornet Man.)
-Solar Man

Chill Man = Ice
Strike Man = Sports
Pump Man = Sewer
Nitro Man = Highway
Blade Man = The one with the sword.
Solar Man = Fire

And people made guesses on what Strike Man and Pump Man look like, based on their silhouettes.

strikeman.gif

pumpman.gif

Dude. DUDE. Wasn't there already a Chill Man in MM8?

For anybody who needs proof of the Robot Master names that I've listed, then here it is:

As I said in my above post, this information was removed from Protodude's Rockman Corner (apparently, because of the fact that it was against Capcom's wishes to reveal their names), as well as the Youtube video that showcased this. However, someone named Vixy managed to take a screenshot of it before that happened.

^ Go. Spend 5 bucks and download 2 or 3. Have fun.

I really like Nitro Man. A robot that transforms into a motorcycle AND shoots Metal Blades? Yes, please.

Back