MEGA MAN 10 ANNOUNCED!

Well, tomorrow's the big day, where this game will finally be released (in America, that is. Europeans still have an extra four days to wait). I'm still looking forward to the game and everything, but at the same time, I'm a bit worried that Bass and Treble are going to be left out of the game again. So far, there has been no mention of them anywhere; they didn't appear on the boxart, they didn't get a profile on the official site, nor did they appear in any of the merchandise that was meant to promote Mega Man 10's release. There's only one of two things I could gather from this; Capcom is either trying to keep Bass' playability a secret (assuming there actually IS a third playable character), or he just flat-out isn't in the game (I get a strong feeling that it's the latter). If they leave him out again, I'm going to rage like you wouldn't believe. Like I said before, I was already pissed off about him being left out of Mega Man 9, but there won't be ANY excuse for that whatsoever this time around, because his so-called "upgrade" should be finished by now. There's absolutely NO reason for him to NOT show up in this game. Again, if they leave him out, I am SERIOUSLY going to blow a fuse, because this time around, it'll TRULY be a blatant disregard for him and his fanbase.

But on the contrary, the same thing happened with Proto Man in Mega Man 9; he wasn't mentioned on the official site, or anything like that, but then he still ended up being a playable character. I DO still have SOME hope that it's the same case this time around, only with Bass (no rhyme intended). I'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

I'm going to buy it I think.

'K so,

-Solar Man has the best music in the game, hands down.
-DON'T fight Nitro Man first.
-Pump Man's level is evil.
-Sheep Man's level is the "Dissapearing Block" level.

Dr. Wily said:
-Sheep Man's level is the "Dissapearing Block" level.
Really, now? I thought for sure that it would be Solar Man's stage (judging from one of the screenshots I've seen), but I guess not.

EDIT: Also, Bass has been confirmed as a downloadable character. It's about freaking TIME he made his way into one of the 8-bit games. It looks like I have no need to rage, after all. This bit of news has certainly made my day.

Awesome. That Bass sprite looks pretty cool, but I like the one from the 8-bit Rockman 7 fangame slightly better. That one will always be my favorite. The Treble sprite, on the other hand looks a bit weird in my opinion.

Man, I wish I had enough Wii points to buy the game. I need to buy another Nintendo Points card. The game sounds awesome. :(

Luckily for me, I saved my Wii Points two months in advance after I downloaded Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth.

I need to do that from now on. It'd be alot easier to buy stuff when they come out. Everyone will probabilly finish 10 by the time I buy it. :(

I want to see some Sheep Man action.

I have now. ;)

IGN said:
Gamers who played the Mega Man games on Game Boy will remember Enker, Ballade and Punk (from Mega Mans I, IV and III respectively). From the sprites shown on the blog, it appears they will be the three bosses will make appearances in Mega Man 10, presumably at the end of those three stages. If the screens at the blog are to be believed, then we also know the names of their special weapons, which will occupy the menu screen's three empty slots: the Mirror Buster, Screw Crusher and Ballade Cracker will all be usable by Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass upon the DLC's release.

This is how you guys must have felt when you found out the Koopalings were in NSMBWii. :P

Easy mode is an understatement. I reached Wily castle in under a day.

Blade Man's stage is the most sadistic IMO.

I think Solar Man's and Nitro Man's stages could walk away with THAT title.

Solar Man said:

Count the cheap enemies in Blade Man's stage.
There's:

Those weird spider things that fall through the easy mode platforms.
Those axes that I swear can turn their hitboxes on and off.

More will come to me.

T-REX said:
Blade Man's stage is the most sadistic IMO.

Solar Man said:

My vote goes to Strike Man's stage. There's just waaaaay too much shit flying at you at once, and the second mini-boss is just......damn.

Also, why is Sheep Man's weapon so useless? ;~;

Strike Man's stage didn't really give me that much trouble besides the second mini-boss. I'd still say Nitro Man's stage is the most pain inflicting, in my opinion.

Dr. Wily said:
Also, why is Sheep Man's weapon so useless? ;~;
It just depends on your timing when you use the weapon, that's all. For example, I found it to be pretty useful in some occasions. Aside from the Pump Man battle, I found a good use for it at Blade Man's stage and the second Wily Castle stage. At Blade Man's stage, it could be used around the area where the "W" Tank is, and it could zap those spider enemies that are below its platform. In the second Wily stage (after the Octobulb mini-boss), there's an upper path, where the Thunder Wool could be used to kill the enemies below.

Back