MEGA MAN 10 ANNOUNCED!

Bah.

Megamanbattlenetwork_boxshot.jpg

Commando Man said:
Smashgoom202 said:
No, this is:

Wiki-starforcebox.jpg

Looks like they ripped off Pokemon Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald. The dragon on Dragon version even LOOKS like Rayquaza.
Gah, I was going to say that. :P

Seriously though, they ripped-off Pokémon just by making seperate versions of the same game.

Sheep Man said:
Seriously though, they ripped-off Pokémon just by making seperate versions of the same game.
No they didn't. If I recall correctly, that is a very standard thing in Japanese culture.

Piraka Wario said:
Sheep Man said:
No they didn't. If I recall correctly, that is a very standard thing in Japanese culture.
I didn't know. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

The third Robot Master has recently been revealed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, wow. And people thought Sheep Man was bad.

Toliet Man made my day. I think I found my next name change. XD

SolarBlaze said:

You DO know that's not real, right? It was made by an artist I know on deviantART called "DoNotDelete".

Smashgoom202 said:
SolarBlaze said:

You DO know that's not real, right? It was made by an artist I know on deviantART called "DoNotDelete".
Hey, it fooled me too. It's hard to tell what's true and what's not when we don't have alot of info on the game. Kind of like all those "who's going to be in Brawl" rumors that used to flood the internet.

Yeah, but... Toilet Man?

Not very believable. That's like saying Hanky the Christmas Poo is gonna be in Brawl.

Sheep Man was incredibly far-fetched, so Toilet Man sounded kind of plausible. Though I gotta admit I feel kind of dumb for falling for it. :P

Smashgoom202 said:
I knew that. In fact, that was exactly where I got the image from. I posted it here and other places in hopes of fooling someone. As you can see, I've succeeded with that. Some other people fell for it, some others didn't, but ah well.

Anyway, some new screens have been posted.

Some guy got an email from Capcom, and then he went to their website and he found these images.

Picture of the email:
27zdksh.png

The pictures from the site:
2640tnn.jpg

2sbu2z5.jpg

Those Robot Masters are fan-made... but Capcom put them on their site.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.3954400

I found this stuff here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=981300&topic=52682313

Commando Man said:
Some guy got an email from Capcom, and then he went to their website and he found these images.

Picture of the email:
27zdksh.png

The pictures from the site:
2640tnn.jpg

2sbu2z5.jpg

Those Robot Masters are fan-made... but Capcom put them on their site.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.3954400

I found this stuff here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=981300&topic=52682313
That's pretty awesome. :)
Though I have no idea what that purple master is supposed to be...

"Hotdog-Sticking-Out-of-Head Man"? :-\

Which purple Robot Master are you talking about? Glue Man (right) or Nitro Man (left)?

SolarBlaze said:
Which purple Robot Master are you talking about? Glue Man (right) or Nitro Man (left)?
Glue Man. He doesn't really look like glue though.

Yeah, that would be Hammer Man. Unfortunately, he ended up getting removed from the main Robot Master line-up in MegaPhilX's fangame, and he's just a mini-boss now. He ended up getting replaced by Yoku Man (at the far right of the second picture), and then Comet Woman.

Lol, Sheep Man's level is a computer.

He's based on "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?", just like Mareep from Pokemon.

And the stadium stage is obviously where the Sports-themed Robot Master will be fought.

Commando Man said:
Lol, Sheep Man's level is a computer.

He's based on "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?", just like Mareep from Pokemon.
You gotta love Capcom's creativity.

Back