New characters for the next Mario Kart?

Boo Destroyer

Koopa Troopa
Which new characters do you think should be in another Mario game, if possible? Here's my take:

-Hammer Bro (I heard he was gonna be in Mario Kart Wii, but was cut in the end)
-Pauline (I'm surprised she still hasn't appeared in any Mario spin-off yet)
-Tiny Kong (Hm, would be interesting)
-Candy Kong (This should make up for her lack of a playable spot in Barrel Blast for some idiotic reason, and with WRINKLY over her?!)
-Mona (It's about time we get WarioWare characters in these games, and this one's a start)

Well, that's it from me. You may have your say now.

*Lakitu. I'm tired of lame enemies like Boo and Dry Bones getting to be playable in games like this, and why shouldn't Lakitu be in? He appears less often then Boos and Dry Bones, and there's almost NEVER more than one Lakitu on screen at once, so it's more normal to have an individual Lakitu than an individual Dry Bones.
*Ashley. I know she that if a WarioWare character game into Mario Kart it would probably be anyone but her, but she's my favourite WarioWare character, so...
*The Koopalings. With discs holding more and more space each generation(and obviously the fact that Mario Kart games have been coming out one every generation since the first one), I don't think it's that unlikely that future Mario Kart games might have way bigger casts of characters, and so the problem with bringing in the Koopalings(the fact that there's seven of them, and thus it would take up space that could be used for more... Unique characters) has been solved. And on top of that, after New Super Mario Bros. Wii, they might start appearing regularly again, and spin-offs would be a good place to put them.
*More characters from other series. When Capcom got Mario Kart, they put Pac-Man in. If say, SEGA got Mario Kart(which isn't all that far off, since they did get F-Zero), I would like to see characters like Sonic making appearances. And although Pac-Man didn't really stick around, since Mario and Sonic have been crossing over in the Olympics games lately, I can easily see Sonic characters becoming regular afterwards if something of the sort happens.

Piraka Wario said:
*More characters from other series. When NAMCO got Mario Kart, they put Pac-Man in.
fix'd.

Also, Shy Guy. That is all.

Jimmy, Mona, King K Rool and... well, I know they will never do this but, Fawful too.

Also, no missing characters. Not having Petey on MK Wii, and not having Rosalina in Mario Super Sluggers were two of the dumbest decissions ever made on Nintendo. If you have to scrap characters, get rid of duplicates and generics (dry bones, Dry Bowser, THE BABIES OVERLOAD, etc). If they are desperately trying not to scrap any clones, at least make them skins of the same character, selectable in the same character space with the same stats. For example, put Bowser and Dry Bowser in the same space, put Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in the same space, put Mario and Dr.Mario in the same space... that would be cool.

Sigma Claus said:
Piraka Wario said:
*More characters from other series. When NAMCO got Mario Kart, they put Pac-Man in.
fix'd.

Also, Shy Guy. That is all.
Oh, I forgot about the Shy Guy.

They were playable in MKDS's Download Play, no? But I agree, as a full-fledged character next time would be good.

I've got loads of them (ideas)!

-The Koopalings
--Larry Koopa
--Morton Koopa Jr.
--Wendy O. Koopa
--Iggy Koopa
--Roy Koopa
--Lemmy Koopa
--Ludwig von Koopa
-Hammer Bro
-Rocky Wrench
-Dixie Kong
-Baby Donkey Kong
-Baby Wario
-Kamek
-Broozer
-Mouser
-Wart
-Tatanga

That's just for starters. I sort of took into account the different obstacles that are on different courses, with the exception of Rocky Wrench, since he's an obstacle on the Airship course in Mario Kart DS, but I want to see him as a playable character SO badly!

Sigma Claus said:
Piraka Wario said:
fix'd.
Haha, I must have been thinking of the arcade Mario Parties...

I would love if they just put tonnes of bosses from the 3D games. I'm pretty annoyed they didn't put Petey in. I would add... Wiggler, Big Bob-Omb, Petey (Of course), Bouldergeist, King Kaliente, Kamella, Baron Brr. , and even though they wouldn't be able to drive, Gooper Blooper and Kingfin. In fact they would just be fun to see in the background of some levels...

What about (instead of a normal Koopa Troopa) Koopa the Quick?

Actually, I'd quite fancy seeing a playable Goomba in any spin-off. If Blooper and some others got it in Mario Party 8, no problem with others like them following suit.

Snow Miser said:
Physical differences plz?

Boo Destroyer said:
Snow Miser said:
Physical differences plz?
He's bigger and faster. and stronger too. He's the first member of the DK crew.

Snow Miser said:
A boss you only fight twice, who looks exactly like a normal enemy, and hasn't appeared since his first and only appearance 15 years ago?

Sounds even less likely then my suggestions.

Piraka Wario said:
Snow Miser said:
A boss you only fight twice, who looks exactly like a normal enemy, and hasn't appeared since his first and only appearance 15 years ago?

Sounds even less likely then my suggestions.

Well he did also appear in Super Mario 64 DS...

Well as far as other characters go, maybe the wooden guy from Galaxy 2?

Wait'll we get more info on Galaxy 2, for that matter.

But it could be possible. Pianta, Noki, Gearmo...Yeah, that's it.

Boo was suppose to be an item. They're far too close to having him as a character already.

I know, and that was stupid.

Back