Annoying WiFi Moments

N

Nerdy Guy

Did you ever have one of these? Most them happen to me in Mario Kart Wii. I end up meeting alot of hackers in Battle Mode. They normally have a "no damage" code on, so they never lose any balloons and chase after you with Stars/Mega Mushrooms. I also once landed on the rampless part of the yellow thing in Chain Chomp Wheel, only to find a guy also sitting there who ran me over with a Mega Mushroom when I tried to see if he was one of those "dummy players" (people who are away from the TV for some reason and get pushed around by other people during the match). :(

Why would you play Mario Kart Wii's battle mode? o_O
That whole game was an annoying WiFi moment.

Trying to play Brawl online. Period.

Every time there was a character transformation, it would freeze and we all get disconnected. -_-

Piraka Wario said:
Why would you play Mario Kart Wii's battle mode? o_O
That whole game was an annoying WiFi moment.
Because I'm good at it. However, my rank never goes past 6000 because of the way the point system works. Plus the hackers make the ranking system all screwed up because they always win unfairly. :(

I have close to 7000 in regular racing though. :P

Sigma Claus said:

Every time there was a character transformation, it would freeze and we all get disconnected. -_-

That doesn't happen to me...

However, sometimes it just lags quite a lot during a match.

The most annoying moments are how I always end up with the really advanced players in Brawl.

When I have a friend over who decides to go backwards on MKWii. Nintendo disconnects us, and my friend is a Guest, so his ranking doesn't go down. Mine, which is upwards of 5500, plummets, of course.

When I try to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wi-Fi Mode, the game lags a lot and it's very annoying. Eventually I would get disconnected too. But when I play Mario Kart Wii in Wi-Fi, I don't think I have encountered hackers. But I have seen videos of Mario Kart Wii hackers on YouTube, they have infinite items and stuff without running into an Item Box. I think they do that by having a cheat thing on the Homebrew Channel. I never hack on Wi-Fi either, I actually play fair without using cheat codes. I am not on Wi-Fi that often anymore though.

On mario kart wii, I saw a guy go through walls to get to the next lap over and over again.

OMG, people can do that? I would like to know how? that is sooooooooooo not on!!! :eek:

What do you mean "most likely"? Of course it's hacked, there's no hidden "drive through walls" mode.

On mario kart wii, me being 1st to 3rd the entire match, then getting blue shelled at the end of the third when 2nd or 3rd (if they throw when you're first it'll go to you anyway), you falling in the abyss because of that, then getting hit by a bullet bill or star while recovering, and then finish last or another very low number, and then get more than 100 points reduced. This has happened twice so far, one of them in maple treeway, once in bowser's castle.

Also lagg in brawl is annoying.

one time I was on MKDS, and I wound up with an opponent with a horribly slow connection. because of this, her Wario Sprite and kart, as well as the map icon, would jump around the screen, both forward and backward, and I could never tell where she was. one time, this lag caused a red shell she shot to leave from a spot 3 kart lengths in front of the sprite, then glide across the track to a point 3 kart lengths in front of me and dissapear like it hit a wall, even though it was in the center of the road. it was crazy, and complete chaos, even though I eventually won every race (though I dont know for sure that I earned it, as each time her sprite was stuck about 1-2.5 seconds short of the finish line when I crossed it) anyway, it was greatly annoying and for the first couple laps of the first race was completely freaking me out.

When you randomly disconnect from Wi-Fi on MKW (This happens to me a lot) I have over 7000 and it always goes down. I hate it!

Playing MKW and DS against hackers. I got pwned with Bob-ombs before the race even started, then some guy kept teleporting around the place and I lost heaps of points. :(

I was versing a hacker whose name was Dude *Special Cup Logo* guy. The name made the game lag (I've versed him before and it didn't lag then) and I got pwned with :bobomb: s AGAIN. :mad:

Prince Bowser Jr. said:

Someone playing as Zelda, Samus, or Pokemon Trainer: *Down-B* DOH! Not again!

The most annoying Wi-Fi moment I could think of, is when I'm playing Brawl, and the connection suddenly starts lagging, even though it was working fine not very long before then.

Back