Annoying WiFi Moments

When I'm Brawling but it's too slow, and it takes 5 seconds for your character to move.

The most annoying thing is, nobody is online at MKDS.

The Brawl wifi is horrible in the most cases. I agree as well due to the lag that it gives me while playing wifi. The fact that the wifi also disconnects for the majority of the time makes me dislike and barely use the wifi option for Brawl.

It does sometimes lag but otherwise works fine for me.

For me the Brawl wi-fi is the best. However, the MKWii wi-fi sucks. Really, it's BAD.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
MKWii Wi-Fi is better when I play online. Sometimes I get disconnected from MKWii Wi-Fi but Brawl lags way too much.
Per.

OMG argh just before on Mario kart ds:

I was coming 3rd right then the person who was coming second got a start and kept reversing and going back and forth trying to hit me, back and forth. I couldn't move because I kept flying up in the air all the time.

and they still got up in front! and won, but they should of really focused on beating the player in front DURR

Atlas said:
Brawl Wi-Fi works perfectly fine for me. Maybe you guys just have terrible connections.
I have crap Brawl lagging and my access point is barely two inchs from the Wii! (MKWii is fine though).

I tried to get on Brawl lately, and I get disconnected before I connect.
Mario Kart Wii and Last Story work great on the same Wii, and same WiFi network.

Brawl = NTSC/US.
MKW = PAL.
Last Story = NTSC/JP.

Pikachu + Thunder on Brawl.

Also, today there was a hacker on Brawl, but it screwed up the camera and just wasted two minutes while we were trying to find each other.

If you play with friendly hackers (what they call FTLs), they just let you go ahead of them and you get about 100+ VR (I don't play battle really) a race. However, sometimes it lags the game, and ends up disconnecting the whole group, which is very frustrating, considering it's very hard for me to race a hacker on MKW. FTWs just use hacks to win, and is very annoying. I've come across those way more than FTLs.

SKmarioman said:
I was versing a hacker whose name was Dude *Special Cup Logo* guy. The name made the game lag (I've versed him before and it didn't lag then) and I got pwned with :bobomb: s AGAIN. :mad:
That "Special Cup Logo" you're talking about is a hacked Mii symbol.

There was this one time when I was racing on MKDS WFC and the two racers got totally owned. I passed them and then they disconnected. Coincidence? I think not.

Back