Filler characters

who is the best filler character

• waluigi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toadette

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never liked Toadsworth. He's just a nuisance and unneeded character in my opinion.

Toadsworth rocks. Even if he's old...

And do you know who's a filler character? Mario!

Just kidding...

Waluigi is so ............ errrrrrrr

I Hate him with all my heart and soul. Now every Mario kart or sports game Wario's stuck with him!

Toadette's cool. Luigi's a major filler character, but it's been overlooked with all the classic Mario bros. games.

I always ban Waluigi from Mario Party if I play it with my friends. They don't mind. None like him either.

I always team Wario and Boo together.

I pretend he doesn't exist

no offense to those Waluigi fans out there.

I LIKE WALUIGI! HE'S NUMBER ONE!

Or maybe number 5...but I like Wario more...but I like Waluigi more than Toadette and Toad!

You know who we forgot? Chunky kong, and Tiny Kong. They came in during DK64 and replaced Dixie and Kiddy. Also Kammy who replaced Kamek.

I think that Wario,Luigi, and Toadsworth are the best filler characters. They managed to make completly different personalities from the characters there based on. Koopa Kid is a suckup, unlike Bowsers kids, who dont HAVE to suck up. On top of that, theres arguments over what KK really is. I think that there some kind of superkoopa species. My cousin thinks that there also Bowsers kids. Which would meen he had like 50 kids... Anyway, Waluigi was invented to be different from Wario, while luigi was first invented as a pallete swap for Mario. Plus he rarely stays with Wario on adventures. Toadette acts differently than toad, more shy and scared. Which is good. Daisy...ugh.

Most people generally seem to despise Tiny, she just seems to be a rip-off of Dixie. Atleast Chunky has his own personality, unlike Tiny who just seems to have the same one as Dixie.

Lanky is alsome. Least filler than Chunk-o and tiny.

Bowser Jr. is also a filler. Mario's completely original. He aint no filler.

And If bowser has so many kids, who's his wife?

After Yoshis island DS, when Mario and Luigi left the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach and Bowser forgot there previous fights and got married, in a unity of the kingdoms. Peach had 7 children and then seeing how cruel Bowser was, left him.That explains Bowsers kids and the frequent kidnappings. As for bowser jr.... MAYBE it IS Koopa the Quick

WarioLoaf said:

I Hate him with all my heart and soul. Now every Mario kart or sports game Wario's stuck with him!

Toadette's cool. Luigi's a major filler character, but it's been overlooked with all the classic Mario bros. games.

I always ban Waluigi from Mario Party if I play it with my friends. They don't mind. None like him either.

Why do you hate Waluigi so much? I'm not a Waluigi fan but you know who I really hate? Birdo.

Spike said:
WarioLoaf said:

Why do you hate Waluigi so much? I'm not a Waluigi fan but you know who I really hate? Birdo.

HE CAN"T LEAVE WARIO ALONE!!!!!!!!!

He takes spots that Wario should (IE: Itadaki Street DS)

He isn't Original

He Is Too Skinny (Fat Characters ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hate his Upside down L

He may be Bi

He Looks too stick-like

Has No Good Traits

You hate Birdo? I love him/her. Waluigi I can stand. Daisy...

Birdo's gender is a bit of a mystery, but she is probably a girl. Daisy is annoying, but she is well... nevermind, I don't want this topic to end up going astray.

1. Birdo is now officially a girl (Instruction Manuals, other than SMB2, list her as a girl), unless (S)he's gay...

2. Daisy is ugly and annoying.

3. Waluigi looks a bit gay if you've seen the official artwork of Mario Party 7 of Waluigi riding Wario...and Wario doesn't seem to like it...

4. This thread has gome from G to PG-13...or...wait...

3. Waluigi looks a bit gay if you've seen the official artwork of Mario Party 7 of Waluigi riding Wario...and Wario doesn't seem to like it...
Wait, thats incest! :shock: Besides I don't think Waluigi is any happier about they're situation.

WAY TO GO JORGEY-PORGEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE JUST PROVED MY POINT

Of Waluigi's sexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet very .......... BoBo

Kinda doubt Nintendo would put an openly gay character in a Mario game, if they did the would probably face the wrath of... The fundamentalists.

Back