who is the best filler character

• waluigi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toadette

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WarioLoaf said:
WAY TO GO JORGEY-PORGEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE JUST PROVED MY POINT

Of Waluigi's sexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet very .......... BoBo

Who's Jorgey-Porgey?

Yeah, whoever he is, I think Waluigi is gay .

Also remember Waluigi when he won in Strikers? He did a Crotch Chop . HE'S GAY!!!!!!!

Wicked_Bros.jpg

Eew.

Also remember Waluigi when he won in Strikers? He did a Crotch Chop . HE'S GAY!!!!!!!
People say thats a reference to a wrestling team that did the same thing as a taunt, I forget their, Generation X or something.

Hope Wario doesn't catch it.
I don't think Wario will "catch homosexualitis", his only love is money, hopefully he doesn't love it enough to get... intimate with it. Man, we should really stop talking about this.

Wow, he really does look "G A Y".

Dramatic music start playing. Raindrops keep falling on my head...

Really, lets just let this die, it's beginning to get disturbing, what with our whole LGBT discussion.

The L means that, I'm probably gonna log off soon, I'm getting uncomfortable with this conversation, plus its one 'o clock in the morning where I am.

Waluigi.Is.Not.Gay. Neither is wario, birdo, yoshi, or bowser. Im glad we established that. BACK TO TOPIC.

"Sigh" your right. So close to beating Paper Jorges record... :(

Don't blame yourself, he just wanted to have the most posts from the start. But I just think its stupid to brag about who has the most posts.(no offense PJ)

Spike said:
Don't blame yourself, he just wanted to have the most posts from the start. But I just think its stupid to brag about who has the most posts.(no offense PJ)
Non taken.

Now let's get back on topic.

:eek: Alright you can kill this topic since there is nothing to talk about. *SIGH*

We Gather here to bid fair well to Filler characters. Its been a Very popular topic, but now Its kicked the Wario Bucket.

R.I.P

Filler characters

OCT.29th - DEC.28 2006

Spike said: Don't blame yourself, he just wanted to have the most posts from the start. But I just think its stupid to brag about who has the most posts.(no offense PJ)

Thats not what I meant. I meant his record of having the most popular topic.

NOW this topic dies.

*Gives topic the elexair of life.* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Back