The last thing you bought

I got an eshop card for Easter so I bought Fire Emblem: Fates - Revelations. I hear it's the worst path by far due to unit balance (half the characters in the game are shit units), but I'll keep an open mind for now. I'm going to finish Birthright before I start though because I have 2 chapters left.

Kitan Club salamander(s) and newts arrived today, very pleased with them!

kitan_club_japanese_fire_belly_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7f5q.jpg

kitan_club_japanese_fire_belly_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7fhy.jpg

kitan_club_japanese_fire_belly_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7f53.jpg

kitan_club_japanese_fire_belly_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7fir.jpg

Japanese fire belly newt, Cynops pyrrhogaster. Two adults and a juvenile, the adults are about 1:1 scale but I'm not sure at what age they change colour so I don't know the young ones scale.

kitan_club_sword_tail_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7fel.jpg

kitan_club_sword_tail_newt_by_michell_vall-d9x7ff2.jpg

Sword-tail newt, Cynops ensicauda. It's almost 2/3 of their maximum length but they don't seem to change their colours based on size or age so it can safely be 1:1 scale for a small adult or up to 1:2 scale.

kitan_club_japanese_giant_salamander_by_michell_vall-d9x7f6h.jpg

kitan_club_japanese_giant_salamander_by_michell_vall-d9x7f87.jpg

Japanese giant salamander, Andrias japonicus. One came on a keychain the other has a magnet in it. It was very difficult to measure but I think it's about 20cm spine length placing them in 7.5 scale.

neca_baby_otachi_by_michell_vall-d9x7fcf.jpg

neca_baby_otachi_by_michell_vall-d9x7fbh.jpg

neca_baby_otachi_by_michell_vall-d9x7faz.jpg

I actually got baby Otachi a couple days ago half price at TRU. I like that the umbilical cord is removable, it makes a good deceased/deformed pterosaur embryo.

safari_bluespotted_ribbontail_ray_by_michell_vall-d9x7fa7.jpg

safari_bluespotted_ribbontail_ray_by_michell_vall-d9x7f9i.jpg

I got a second Safari ltd. bluespotted ribbontail ray, Taeniura lymma. For the second hand price I couldn't resist. Although only about 1:3 of an adult size they seem to be coloured more like juveniles (the silver brown colour seems to fade to green with age).

2016_03_30_17_07_01_by_michell_vall-d9x7fdl.jpg

jw_dimorphodon_by_michell_vall-d9x7fcv.jpg

At half price (thank goodness) I got a JW "Dimorphodon". I got this one a few weeks ago actually, but I'm sure everyone understands why I didn't think it was worth bothering to post on its own.

A Lucas Amiibo from Germany. :peach: :peach: :peach: 8) 8)

Hopefully, my order for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies will arrive soon. WHY DO THE GAMES THAT I PLAY HAVE SUCH LONG TITLES

A PS3 to replace my old one. I've already had this one fixed once before, for the same reason it's unusable now. I figure buying one of the newer models will be a better use of my money. It was cheaper than I thought it would be as well.

Back