The last thing you bought

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

I waited a long time for this

and now I'll have to wait two weeks more for it to get here lel

got a chromebook for school, its dope, i felt like i didnt need windows and so far i really havent lol

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

It's a fantastic game and everyone should buy it. I bought it to play alongside Mario Maker so I don't get burned on the game quickly.

Gas for the car.

Also paid for a half hour of public parking, but that's not really buying a thing, per se.

http://www.welovefine.com/t-shirts-425-434/explodatorium-8867/sort/p.sort_order.html?order=DESC

yes

Splatoon
Mario Maker

i'm going to have a lot of fun this weekend

Duck Hunt Amiibo and a bunch of PSN gift cards because Coles had a sale on them.

Rice, salt and a box of cereal.

I also picked an apple from a tree near my work - the tree has so many apples, but al of them have been eaten by bugs. I got one with the least amount of holes I could find, because dammit I've wanted an apple from that tree all week and no stupid bugs are gonna stop me!

a capture device (Game Capture II HD).

youtube has been wihout playthroughs of Gungriffon Blaze for way too long

Gamefreak75 said:
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Did you manage to get it for a price less than hundreds of dollars????

A PS2 at the thrift store I work it for only $3. I felt kind of evil cause I wouldn't be able to find a PS2 for that price on ebay broken into pieces. Also bought Crash Racing and Final Fantasy IX to play eventuallallallallallally.

top notch course design and originality, seriously

this game had an airship fortress course before it was cool!

and an actually well designed castle

and variety (okay except for the fact that there are 2 snow courses of which one is the worst track in the game imo (the blizzard one, not the polar bear's course, that ones fantastic))

and LONG BUT NOT BORING TRACKS (includes a hueg spacestation thats the best track in the game by far)

fucking hell i need to play this game again now lol

Back