The last thing you bought

ordered a 4.5 firmware 3DS so I can (hopefully) rip sprites from Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
ordered a 4.5 firmware 3DS so I can (hopefully) rip sprites from Mario & Luigi Dream Team
What's a 4.5 firmware 3DS? Sorry, I'm not so good with electronics and their names

Some clothes, candles, did my eyebrows for the first time, and a fall jacket. Gah, I spoiled myself completely today >.<

Rosalina and Luma said:
What's a 4.5 firmware 3DS? Sorry, I'm not so good with electronics and their names
Basically it's a 3DS that's not up to date (All my 3DS's are around version 8.x, but for this to work my firmware needs to be 4.x)

Rosalina and Luma said:
Basically it's a 3DS that's not up to date (All my 3DS's are around version 8.x, but for this to work my firmware needs to be 4.x)
Oh, that's what a firmware is? Cool.

The new one I probably will get to replace my broken-ish one in 2015 probably won't have that

Besides the fact that you are again throwing money at something, how'd you thing you can rip sprites from a game using out-of-date firmware?

It's complicated, but I found a tutorial thread on another site. I have done everything up to that point, and I know it's legit because there's a discussion in that thread where people are helping each other and posting pictures of the results. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to that particular site on here though, it may count as linking to rom sites or something. It's supposedly how the Smash 4 textures were dumped.

This is going to turn into it's own locked topic. Again.

The last thing I bought? A shirt in Animal Crossing: New Leaf...

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

...that's first time i've ever bought something on it's release day

ppMNAhK.jpg

Not perfect, and I had to glue part of it back on, but I finally have a decent Fawful figurine. It is a 3D print of a model on Brawl Vault.

The part around his head should be hollow and blue, but they messed it up.

A $20 Steam card and Fantasy Life.

Back