The last thing you bought

• A Twilight Zone DVD
  • Steely Dan and Chicago CDs
  • Koopa_Troopa_Plushie.jpg

All within the same mall building.

IN ADDITION: I didn't buy it, but I did play the first level of a Yoshi's New Island demo in a Gamestop in the same mall.

went to the provincial museum (on short notice)
most of the galleries were closed due to construction of a new Sable Island themed area, but I got some sneak peaks of the construction and it looks pretty cool
the mounted galleries, live galleries and part of the marine gallery were/are still open
I also splurged at the gift shop, they never used to carry safari, but it seems they finally are
at first I saw they only had tubes and was rather underwhelmed, then I saw they had the new (like, brand new) released tubes, and I got pretty excited
picked up the deep sea creatures tube, it only had 7 instead of the usual dozen or so creatures in it but they are each about 4X the size and very detailed, most of the fish are life sized
also picked up some safari whale cafes and a schleich tortoise from the dollar bins
all in all a good haul for about $17

along with the wii u, I got some mochi ice cream, some sushi bullshit that's labeled "kyoto" something or other but it was cheap and had variety, like $30 of cookies and chocolate, and some nonsense from the olive bar at wegmans

wat a nite

Sonic Heroes GameCube

Super Monkey Ball GameCube

Halo 1 and 2 for Xbox

All games is in complete set include box and manual and all of that cost me $10

I know what Mixels is, but MMF didn't have to shoehorn that in for a reply completely unrelated to M4E's post.

I bought a 4 pack of the game 100% Orange Juice. I still have one left if anybody is interested.

I also bought Ace Attorney 5. The first episode was nice, a little simple but I guess it was the intro case. The voices in cutscenes are bad, Athena's in particular.

Rhythm Heaven Fever

I bought these from the Acropolis Museum:
A notebook with blank pages I'm using to draw
A pen
A book titled "The Stones of the Parthenon"
A gym bag that says "A Day at the Acropolis Museum"
A pocket mirror

Back