Mario cartoon.

Probably due to fear of copyright infringement-related threats; with the new DVDs, Nintendo's still makin' money off them cartoons.

Imgonnaflytojapanandbashthemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Drat. Ran out of caffeine.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Probably due to fear of copyright infringement-related threats; with the new DVDs, Nintendo's still makin' money off them cartoons.

If it is Nintendo that's making money off the show at all... Did they even get collateral in the first place for allowing DiC to use they're characters?

I pretty sure DiC would need permission pay for to use the characters in the Mario cartoons (except the ones DiC themselves created) or else they would get sued so fast...

Anyways, fun fact, one of the companies that released DVD of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! was a subsidiary company of SEGA or Sony or something, which is pretty weird.

Benedict Arnold...

Sir Grodus said:
I pretty sure DiC would need permission pay for to use the characters in the Mario cartoons (except the ones DiC themselves created) or else they would get sued so fast...

Anyways, fun fact, one of the companies that released DVD of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! was a subsidiary company of SEGA or Sony or something, which is pretty weird.

It was Sony. Also, Sega is rarely called "SEGA", even though "SEGA" is what they have on their logo.

...Well, they've actually even referred to themselves as "SEGA" interchangeably with "Sega" before; the manual of Sonic the Hedgehog actually uses both. Heh. I can clearly see you're not interested.

They need to put the Super Mario Super Show back on. I remember when they cut off DKC. I was so ticked off! Its true. Theres a Kirby show an FZero Show. Why not Mario?

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! and F-Zero: GP Legend aren't on anymore, so its sort of a moot point to bring them up. They should bring all the Mario cartoons back on, that would be awesome. Anyways, which show was the best, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 or Super Mario World? I say the first one. Funny thing about Captain Lou, he originally didn't want the job as Mario.

I don't know which show it was from, but I always liked the stone-age flash backs with Yoshis and stuff.
Remeber that episode with the motorcycle-riding Goombas? That dominates.

Oh yeah, "Elvin Lives / Home Radio", that was one of the first episodes I saw. Biker Goombas, so awesome. Super Mario World was the only show that had Yoshi, it had other prehistoric stuff too, like cavepeople and dinosaurs. No Toad though.

Where's the best place to get dvd's or whatever: copies of these episodes? I miss them, and my bro really wants to see 'em.

Well, YouTube.com has all the episodes of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! uploaded on it; it used to have all the episodes of The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World as well, but they were taken off. I think you can get DVDs of the shows at any place that, well, sells DVDs. Some of the live-action segments are missing on the DVDs and Youtube.com, though, copyright issues, or something.

They still have the Pokemon TV Series still going and it was on since 1998 and is still making new episodes today they're even making movies!!!! It just makes me angry why Nintendo has that running and they don't even have a Mario Anime TV Series (not to be confused with the two Japan only 1980s Mario movies)

So, I hear they're going to release a The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 box set soon. Looks to be awesome, I'll finally get to see the episode "Recycled Koopa", the only The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode I haven't seen yet.

Sir Grodus said:
So, I hear there going to release a The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 box set soon. Looks to be awesome, I'll finally get to see the episode "Recycled Koopa", the only The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode I haven't seen yet.
Nice grammer. Hahaha. Anyway you are insane. I wish I could say that I had seen all those episodes.

Well, this site I found has a bunch of episodes on it, despite the fact that some episodes are in low quality, its still pretty good. It has Super Mario World, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! on it; as well as, surprisingly, Mario All Stars and a few clips of that Japanese Mario movie.

http://yoshiart.com/smwe.php

And the other Super Mario Bros. movie? :roll:
Well, yes it happened. What was up with that one anyway? It was so 90's. Back then, it was all right, but if I try to watch it now, it's downright ridiculous.

Sonic doesn't have a show anymore, Sonic X is over, so are all his other animated series. The Pokemon anime is slowly dying in North America, though its still popular in Japan.

Back