What did you last watch on TV?

Mariofan169 said:
Rest in peace, Leatherhead. You will be missed.

I don't think he's dead.

Mariofan169 said:
I really hope Splinter is alive. They were really tugging the heartstrings with that ending.

Relax, they won't kill off a main character. Also, they depicted a scene where
Karai saved him

8 out of 10 Cats

The Apprentice

Would've preferred the team that lost to won, but I agree with the candidates who went

2012 TMNT,
The episode with the dream beavers and the old guy that lived in the shop and never slept.

One of those law and order shows, don't remember which show but it was about this complete asshole who rapes old women. He kept getting released because of his naive attorney and I'm glad he gets the fucking tar beat out of him at the end.

A Saturday Night Live marathon on VH1 Classic.

They were showing a bunch of Chris Farley episodes, which overlap with my favorite SNL era, the Carvey/Hartman era.

The Pat sketches are dumb, though.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - A Space Oddity

The one where Wendy and Hodges find a body at a sci-fi convention, and realise that they're falling for each other.

Just finished season 3 of The Walking Dead on Netflix.

I actually started watching this show on Netflix in March this year. You're probably thinking "Why did you start so late?" When it first premiered I had no desire to see it I was thinking to myself "Oh a zombie shoot em up, because we don't have enough of those." Then five years later I gave in to see what all the fuss was about and to my surprise it's a great show, I look at this show as more of a character study than a zombie shoot em up, I just couldn't stop watching after I saw the first episode because it's so good, I was also thinking to myself "You know...when Paul W.S. Anderson is done butchering Resident Evil, someone better take over and reboot it but it make it like The Walking Dead."

Back