An RPG I'm Making

Are all appearing characters purely Mario Wiki users, or will there be ones you created as well?

Gogol Bordello said:
Blur said:
I've pretty much been winging it the whole time.
It really shows, too.
That bad? :P

Fassad said:
Try to pull some Symphonia-ish plot twists.
I've got a couple of plot twists planned for the game, but I haven't been able to come up with anything spectacular yet.

Sheep Man said:
Are all appearing characters purely Mario Wiki users, or will there be ones you created as well?
The latter. Most of the bosses will be wiki users, but there'll be some that I just came up with.

Sharks Territory said:
I believe the final boss will be fictional.
Yep. And insanely difficult to beat.

Oh, and I think I've said this before, but I'll find some sprites to edit (either Mario or Simpsons sprites) for your character. I'm just not doing it now or anytime soon, since your character isn't appearing in the game for a while.

Thank you!

Gogol Bordello said:
Blur said:
That bad? :P
Not really; it's just very easy to tell you're winging the story.
Oh, OK then. That's good to know, yo. (The fact that it's not bad, I mean.)

Yes.

And you'll possibly a mini-boss.

I forgot a bunch of stuff so I'm going to ask a few questions.

1. Is the game free, if it is may you please give me a link to download it.

2. How do I make a sprite? (please give me a link so I can make one)

3. Is their a walkthrough on youtube yet?

Zero of the Rebellion said:
I forgot a bunch of stuff so I'm going to ask a few questions.

1. Is the game free, if it is may you please give me a link to download it.

2. How do I make a sprite? (please give me a link so I can make one)

3. Is their a walkthrough on youtube yet?
1. It's not done yet. When it's finished, you're going to have to download Windows RPG Maker in order to play it. You'll also need to follow these instructions.

2. I'll make you some sprites. They'll have to be recolored versions of other sprites or I'll be here all afternoon.

3. It's not done yet.

Ok I downloaded it and I uzipped the file but that icon didn't appear. What am I suppose to do next?

Ok I downloaded it and I uzipped the file but that icon didn't appear. What am I suppose to do next?
No idea.

And I finally got around to uploading some sprites I made you for the game to an image hosting site. (You did say you wanted some sprites, right?)

2nsncly.jpg

I got some Pikachu sprites from online and recolored them.

Thank you for explaining things to him, JF. :)

Giygas said:
Any room for a black market in the game?
I think I could fit one in the game.

Did you download RPG Maker XP as well, or just the demo? If you did get RPG Maker XP, try downloading the third demo and see if it works.

Pretty good. I've almost got Chapter 2 finished; I'm hoping for it to be done by the end of next week. I'll have quite a few screenshots up, but I might also put up a small demo.

Marcelagus said:
Blur said:
Kinniku Man said:
Cool idea Stooben. By the way... are all the slots to be in the game gone? If not, count me in. If so, darn :(
I could still cram in a couple more NPCs, but that's about it. Will that do?
Of course! ;)

Despite this transaction back then, I looked on the sign-up list and my name wasn't there.

That makes me sad.

So you've made the second chapter, you say?

How many chapters will there be, and which one will I be in?

1. I'm almost finished with it.
2. I'm hoping for 8, roughly, but it may be less.
3. I have no idea when you'll appear.

Marcelagus said:
Despite this transaction back then, I looked on the sign-up list and my name wasn't there.

That makes me sad.
I have a list of people in a Notepad document that I update more regularly than the Userpedia sign-up page. Don't worry, I've got you listed.

That's good to know.

Here are Zero's sprites that I made eons ago but never bothered to upload. No news on if he likes them yet.

24cbqsi.jpg

Back