An RPG I'm Making

Stooben Rooben said:
A secret...at least for now. :P

All I'll say is that it's not a wiki member, troll, or anything like that.
Jesus?

Uniju's Maid said:
Stooben Rooben said:
A secret...at least for now. :P

All I'll say is that it's not a wiki member, troll, or anything like that.
Jesus?
I don't think your brother would be the final boss. Maybe it's an original character Stoob made up. :-\

Yup, it's my own character.

Is there a reason you can't download it?

Stooben Rooben said:
I think his parents are strict or something.

I think he said he's getting NSMBW in like 2 days and he can't play it till Decemberween.

So my guess is strict parents.

Uniju's Maid said:
Stooben Rooben said:

I think he said he's getting NSMBW in like 2 days and he can't play it till Decemberween.

I changed my parents mind about the game, so im happy :D But they arent going to pay $60 for something on the computer :'( Even if i do get it, they wouldnt pay for me to download the game. Also, They HATE me downloading stuff, for reasons unknown.

Crackin355 said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Stooben Rooben said:

I changed my parents mind about the game, so im happy :D But they arent going to pay $60 for something on the computer :'( Even if i do get it, they wouldnt pay for me to download the game. Also, They HATE me downloading stuff, for reasons unknown.
Yes, while you do have to buy RPG Maker, to download Stooben's game it doesn't cost anything.

Uniju's Maid said:
Crackin355 said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Yes, while you do have to buy RPG Maker, to download Stooben's game it doesn't cost anything.

Is there some way to download RPG Maker without paying? And it says i have to pay for the demo.

will the game be free to download when its complete? I'll use the Trial Version later and not waste it now.

Yeah, it'll be completely free. =)

So, it's saying you have to pay for the demo?

30 days
Premium
23 Cents per day
inc. 1000 RapidPoints
€6.99

90 days
Premium
Save 17%!
19 Cents per day
inc. 3000 RapidPoints
€16.99

180 days
Premium
Save 26%!
17 Cents per day
inc. 6000 RapidPoints
€29.99

365 days
Premium
Save 34%!
15 Cents per day
inc. 12000 RapidPoints
€54.99

Thats what it says i have to pay to play.

That's Rapidshare's price for getting an account, not downloading the demo. Look at this.

New demo!

Click. -- (109.57 MB)

I compressed a lot of files, so the file size is roughly a fourth of what it originally was going to be. I got about 90 minutes of playtime out of this one, and I kind of rushed through a few areas. (Plus, I know how to get around all the locations, anyway. :P) I hope you like it. There'll be one more demo released after this, but I don't plan to release it until I've got the game at least 50% finished.

A quick summary of what this demo has:
  • The opening cinema
  • 4 boss battles
  • Three different characters to play as at one point
  • Several hidden treasures
  • One shop. It's located in Uhui Port Town, and is accessible after you fight Shyguy27.
  • The final character stats.
  • Turn-based battle system.
  • A couple of puzzles for you to solve, though, they're relatively easy.
  • Approximately 90 minutes of playtime. If you fight all the enemies you run across, you could easily get close to two hours.
  • Some other stuff that you'll have to see for yourself.

EDIT: Fixed a big error in this demo.

Haha, thanks! :)

I doubt I could release it as an indie game, though, because a lot of the content (sprites, mostly) is copyrighted. At least I think that's how it would be. I'm not really up to speed on the laws for that type of thing. >_>

Back