An RPG I'm Making

"No, how do you access?" "Access what?" "The RPG!" "Um, double click it?" "Ruff Ruff Man, I think you're an idiot." "This conversation giving me a Monty Python vibe."

This conversation gives me a lol vibe. lol :lol: :lol:

Ruff Ruff Man said:
Did you unzip the file? And did you download RPG Maker XP? If so, just click on the little sun icon that says "Game". Underneath it, it should say "RGSS Player" in small letters.

If that's not the problem, please be specific.

In Flower Fields, maybe? :-\

Made this a few days ago, but I forgot to post it. Please read and follow the instructions in the image carefully. (And download RPG Maker XP from the link I provided in the first post, if you haven't already.)

Sun Icon.PNG

I thought it was a gear...

I wish I could download it. Is it really cool? If I only had my own computer then for sure I'll download it, even if I could do that I don't have a sprite ti start out with.

On a side note, an apocalyptic setting, like a zombie infestation or something like that?

OOOOhhhh I want to play it, but I can't or I don't know how to make a sprite although it will be sort of obviouse what will it be. I need my own computer. I wonder what can you do on it and what is the name of this RPG? I want to see if there's a walkthrough on youtube.

Check the first post in the topic to see 6 new screenshots!

Uniju's Maid said:
I wish I could download it, but's it's 90 megabytes.
May I ask why that's too large? I might know of an alternate way to could play it if it's a memory issue.

Zero777 said:
I wish I could download it. Is it really cool? If I only had my own computer then for sure I'll download it, even if I could do that I don't have a sprite ti start out with.
This is coming from the creator, but yes, it's very cool. :P And I think you're misunderstanding the purpose of sprites. You don't need sprites to play the game, you need sprites to make an appearance in the game. You just need to download RPG Maker XP to play it.

Zero777 said:
On a side note, an apocalyptic setting, like a zombie infestation or something like that?
More like a demonic ascension causing the universe to fold onto itself.

Tucayo said:
This RPG will be awesome!!!! ANd I am a major villian :D
Haha, yup. Once I finish your sprites, I can put you in the game. :)

Zero777 said:
OOOOhhhh I want to play it, but I can't or I don't know how to make a sprite although it will be sort of obviouse what will it be. I need my own computer. I wonder what can you do on it and what is the name of this RPG? I want to see if there's a walkthrough on youtube.
Again, you don't need sprites to play the game; just to appear in it. But, I think I've got all the NPCs I'm gonna need. Oh, and I'm still working on a name for the game. Also, there's no walkthroughs on YouTube yet, but once I make some more progress with the game, I'll probably make a recording of it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Check the first post in the topic to see 6 new screenshots!

Uniju's Maid said:
I wish I could download it, but's it's 90 megabytes.
May I ask why that's too large? I might know of an alternate way to could play it if it's a memory issue.
Dial-up...

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. >.<

A secret...at least for now. :P

All I'll say is that it's not a wiki member, troll, or anything like that.

Question, does it require a add-o.... oh of course, but does it require a graphics card or something like that in that general vicinity?

Nope; it runs fine off of a standard graphics card.

Back