Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoshster

Whomp
So who in ure opinion is smarter Daisy or Peach

Peach has demonstrated great sneaking abilities in the first two Paper Marios. Daisy hasn't really been put to the test on her intelligence, so I'd say the question is unfair.

Daisy. Just look at the Mario Party series and the Paper Mario series and you'll see that Peach has multiple personality disorder, so...

They both are intelligent, alittle shaky but yeah smart. This seems anti-girl thread. Women are fine, and if it weren't for Peach a good majority of games would be gone. and Daisy come on, Luigi needs a girlfriend.

Yoshi needs a girlfriend now. (and not Birdo...eewwww....)

Great Gonzo said:
They both are intelligent, alittle shaky but yeah smart. This seems anti-girl thread. Women are fine, and if it weren't for Peach a good majority of games would be gone. and Daisy come on, Luigi needs a girlfriend.

Uh... not to point out the obvious, but they are so dating. xD

Oh, and, the species of Yoshi can lay eggs, 'cause, they can. (Just think, in the real world sea horses have males who give birth, I believe.) ;D

Luigi hc said:
Great Gonzo said:

Uh... not to point out the obvious, but they are so dating. xD

Oh, and, the species of Yoshi can lay eggs, 'cause, they can. (Just think, in the real world sea horses have males who give birth, I believe.) ;D
Male sea horses don't give births, they just take care of their kids instead of the female parent. But let's not discuss that...

Male seahorses fertilize the female's egg, but then the egg is transferred to the male. The male becomes "pregnant" and eventually gives "birth" to the babies.

Anyways, Peach really showed off her stupidity in Super Mario Sunshine. After Bowser Jr. said Peach was his mother, she got confused, like she didn't know or not. This either indicates that Peach is extremely dumb, or that she got drunk at a Mario Party once and hooked up with Bowser...

I just have to say, that my keyboard was (just barely) saved by a large load of chocolate milk after I laughed reading that last post. xDDDDDD

And yes, the males do give birth, as stated here. Hoorah fo me and Son of Suns for knowing about male pregnancy. ;P

I have to say, after being kidnapped what seems like millions of times, Peach can't seem to smart nowadays -- you'd think she'd atleast excpect it, perhaps even know how to avoid it, by now. But, considering I don't know too much about Daisy, I won't vote in the poll.

Pipefihes and seahorses are fishes. Yoshi is a reptile (I don't think Yoshis are amphibians as they can drown)

Peach. Defintily Peach. I hate Daisy........ and, as said by Jay Resup, Peach's religion forbids security guards or locked doors.

Son_of_Suns said:
Anyways, Peach really showed off her stupidity in Super Mario Sunshine. After Bowser Jr. said Peach was his mother, she got confused, like she didn't know or not. This either indicates that Peach is extremely dumb, or that she got drunk at a Mario Party once and hooked up with Bowser...

uh, what would you do if someone kidnapped you and called you pap? :lol:

Slap him in teh face.

Or spank him, depending on how many Graveyards I had drank.

Please, no stuff like that. "G" RATING, EVERYONE!

Great Gonzo said:
Son_of_Suns said:

uh, what would you do if someone kidnapped you and called you pap? :lol:

Or... mom? What a confused kid that would have to be then.

you should have had option: THere both smasrt and Option 2: they're both dumb :P

anyway i picked peach cuz she sneaks around in PM series. And dasi ygets annoying when she shouts "HI IM DAISY!" in Double Dash....

And Peach has to be smart since her "sweet!!1!121!" in SSBM rhymes with "l33t!!1!121!" and "meat!!1!121!"
No, really, Peach has had way more app'ces than Daisy, so that's unFare, like you other guys sed.

Smiddle said:
And Peach has to be smart since her "sweet!!1!121!" in SSBM rhymes with "l33t!!1!121!" and "meat!!1!121!"
No, really, Peach has had way more app'ces than Daisy, so that's unFare, like you other guys sed.

True :mrgreen:

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

True :mrgreen:

Dey've got to play Brain Academy and doctor Klmnopqrstuv's Brain Training.

Peach is smarter, since Daisy seems to only have the ability to utter a few words and phrases. But that doesn't mean Peach is smart.
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif

Plumber said:
Peach is smarter, since Daisy seems to only have the ability to utter a few words and phrases. But that doesn't mean Peach is smart.
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif

Meh....

Great Gonzo said:
Plumber said:
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif
icon_retarded.gif