Vandal Trouble

Max2

King Bowser
What's with all of the vandals coming? first Logan, then Willy, then PeachyCakes. and now Murzon's blocked! What happened?

He's still blocked? Oh, dear.

I dunno. Maybe people think that it's easier to spam small wikis. :?

Small? 5,000+ articles is SMALL? WikiPedia has 20,000+. That's, like, a 1/4 difference!

OK, Wikipedia got more articles in the last year... now they Hav-zorz 1 million-zorz.

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Wouldn't teh 'pedia be EASIER to vandalize?

well, if smaller Wikis get more vandalism... UnMario? nope. Kirby? 1. Zelda? 2 on record, same person. Sega? zip.

It is possible that kids would vandalize the wiki, only at Wikipedia since it is so huge.... :shock:

I've vandalized Wikipedia! (on my cousin's SPU, not Compy)

MURZON'S BLOCKED?!

...I thought I'd finally found a good, close friend. :cry: CURSE YOU, PEACHYCAKES! I'LL FOREVER BLAME YOU AND ATTEMPT REVENGE!

Murzon's IP has been unblocked. Apparently, his sister was behind the previous Peachycakes accounts, which explains why Murzon and Peachy have the same IP.

Wow... I'm good pals with a ridiculously direct relative of Peachycakes. Kind of like that Kirby/Gooey/Dark Matter deal. No wonder he wanted to know about Peachycakes... He was planning to reprimand his sister for the good force of the MarioWiki... Murzon... you're awesome...

Max2 said:
I've vandalized Wikipedia! (on my cousin's SPU, not Compy)

I have vandslised wikipedia so many times, its not funny.

Hoo-boy. Family troubles! :shock:

Yoshi626 said:
Murzon's IP has been unblocked. Apparently, his sister was behind the previous Peachycakes accounts, which explains why Murzon and Peachy have the same IP.
I have a feeling his sister was just copying the original Peachycakes.

Wayoshi said:
Yoshi626 said:
I have a feeling his sister was just copying the original Peachycakes.

I'm thinking the same thing, judging by this:

Murzon said:
Wait a minute... PEACHYCAKES on MY computer?? That must be my sister... she always seemed to admire anyone who damaged this wiki. And she knows about Peachycakes, 'cause I was dumb enough to Tell her.

Yes, his "sister." No, but if you guys trust him I'm sure he's cool. :)

I always thought that "Peachycakes II" was an imposter. She thought Tonya Logan was a sockpuppet of the original Peachycakes, probably by merely glancing at my poem... :P

Back