Vandal Trouble

what did Fg do?

Fg told Gavin to leave, but since he didn't, he created about I dunno five inappropiate ockpuppets such as "HK's-...err never mind they're inappropiate.

Smiddle said:
Fg told 'naise to leave? Why? Willy?

Fg told Wayoshi to leave because he was Willy. Personally, I think Gavin DOES deserve more punishment than just being demoted.

Paper Jorge said:
Smiddle said:

Fg told Wayoshi to leave because he was Willy. Personally, I think Gavin DOES deserve more punishment than just being demoted.

OK. But making sockpuppets just because of that is stupid.

...dare to be stupid!

Smiddle said:
Paper Jorge said:
Smiddle said:

OK. But making sockpuppets just because of that is stupid.

...dare to be stupid!

He also made inappropiate sockpuppets because HK annoyed him.

Wayoshi.

And PJ, you are not totaly right. One day, Fg asked Galvin if he would be a good reviewer for PAIR, Galvin said "There's no way Fg could review an article properly.". HK entered in and eventually, Fg threatened to leave, aswell as becoming a troll if HK didn't leave. He finaly made sockpuppet and voila.

Gofer said:
Wayoshi.

And PJ, you are not totaly right. One day, Fg asked Galvin if he would be a good reviewer for PAIR, Galvin said "There's no way Fg could review an article properly.". HK entered in and eventually, Fg threatened to leave, aswell as becoming a troll if HK didn't leave. He finaly made sockpuppet and voila.

How long is Fg blocked?

And BOY, I never would have thought Fg would have made sockpuppets as bad as THOSE. AAAAAAH!

He needs to take anger management.

Infinite. It was his last chances.

RAP said the same thing about his anger.

Back