Vandal Trouble

Murzon said:
Wait a minute... PEACHYCAKES on MY computer?? That must be my sister... she always seemed to admire anyone who damaged this wiki. And she knows about Peachycakes, 'cause I was dumb enough to Tell her.
Does she hate Mario games, or just whatever website you're on?

I have the feeling that there not one Peachycake with many sockpupet, but rather an association of troller.

The fact that we keep a list of trollers probably encourages some people.

Son_of_Suns said:
The fact that we keep a list of trollers probably encourages some people.

I fully advocate getting rid of that list. It's troll feeding. To them, it's like the hall of fame.

That's what I thought... well, we CAN'T erase it, it'd have tons of red links, which would take... WAIT! I know why! It's because, we keep making the "lead" troll so popular in comics, stories, and such, they must have turned it into so kind of wacked-out villain contest! (I think...)

The whole ”putting lead troll as villain in comic.” thing was stupid. For the troll list, maybe it could be a member only thing.

What exactly do you mean by "vandalized Wiki"? Which Wiki? MarioWiki or Wikipedia?

Gofer said:
The whole ”putting lead troll as villain in comic.” thing was stupid. For the troll list, maybe it could be a member only thing.

Well, it's at least some kind of competition or somethin'. EVERY TIME a villain strikes and become Chat#1, we have a new troll! Look, Somethin's up with the Peachylogan on Wheels crew. (I made up the name)

Yeah, that villains part probably encouraged 'em. Also, Peachycakes II has found my Fantendo Wiki, which is not a good sign....

Give her a chace there. MAYBE, if she's intrested and accepted somewhere, than, maybe there's a chance for her.

Max2 said:
Give her a chace there. MAYBE, if she's intrested and accepted somewhere, than, maybe there's a chance for her.

posion cme be made inot anti-venom, maybe we could get into the mind of a vandal.. :twisted:

Everything needs a villain. Having Peachycakes here keeps us alert and makes us want to work on the wiki more. It's always a good workout. So yah to trollers.

Great Gonzo said:
posion cme be made inot anti-venom, maybe we could get into the mind of a vandal.. :twisted:

In english, please?

uh... I don't get it... anyway, I've came up with an, "expirement", if you would call it that... I'll invite the next Peachycakes (If she comes back) to http://fantendo.wikia.com/Main_Page. There, I'll watch her until I come to a result. If she vandalizes there, than your Genius Troll (me, long story) is in another castle. if not, I'll take over. I'm... sorta a retired troll... long story! I stopped, before you ask.

Hey, some of the best people in this world are reformed.

Max2 maybe we should led'em to Unmariowiki, not the Fantendo... (shes great at creating non-sense :P)

good point... I sorta forgot about the Un. I'll go back on... anyway, OK.

Fantendo then. I'm a burecrat there, so it'll be easy to block her if anything happens.

Peachycakes does create fan games and characters. She has never vandalized beyond that.

Yeah, I don't recall her ever making any nonsense vandalism. As a matter of fact, her Candracar-Daisy sockpuppet's "Paper Luigi: The Chamber of Omens" sounds pretty awesome.

maybe...lets not lead her anywhere!

Back