Rate the above user's signature.

4/10

6/10

10\10 pretty cool

7/10.
It might have been rated a tad higher if the lighting was better.

Also I have no idea about the character sigs, maybe I should reconsider doing individual rotating signatures later.

Bowser45 said:
that text in his sig about Fawful being in MK8 wasn't there when I gave it a 5/10, it was when I rated it 1/10
so you hate Fawful for MK8 so much you will rate anyone's sig the lowest possible just for having a little bit of text supporting it? By that logic I would have rated half of the sigs here 1/10. But I don't because I rate how organized and tidy it is, not what the text/pictures are of. Especially text.10/10 I have no idea who two of the characters here are, but it is well-made and looks nice so it gets a 10.

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
so you hate Fawful for MK8 so much you will rate anyone's sig the lowest possible just for having a little bit of text supporting it? By that logic I would have rated half of the sigs here 1/10. But I don't because I rate how organized and tidy it is, not what the text/pictures are of. Especially text.
I'll rate mother fucking sigs however the bloody fucking hell I want, I do not not give one damn freakin shit about how others rate stuff, it's my rating, i'll rate however the fucking hell I want to. Good gosh.

1/10

6/10

The colors are nice, but does Peach have to be distorted?

Have you guys enough for hating his sig for simply having Fawful? Fawful's a decent character with me but YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FF7'S FANBASE ABOUT IT.

5.8/10 Quite simple...

Hitoshura said:
Have you guys enough for hating his sig for simply having Fawful? Fawful's a decent character with me but YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FF7'S FANBASE ABOUT IT...
Let me explain something to you.

I am extremely opposed to Fawful being in Mario Kart 8, so if I see a signature that supports Fawful for Mario Kart 8, I will give it a low rating. If you don't like that fact than oh fucking well.

7.5/10

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
10/10
Crapload of Mario characters, very well-made even though the best one is missing

The best one isn't even in Mario Party at all, and so, is not qualified to appear in my signature.

^6/10

Generic. And the quote is silly, so that gives it some points. It's still better than some more distracting ones out there, though.

1/10

Back